Pranks and confessions

~HARRY'S POV~

I woke up to find Ginny asleep on my lap. I smiled to myself and started playing with her hair. A few moments later, Ginny woke up. 

"Hey sleepyhead!" I joked.

"Shut up! It's only 6:00 AM!" She said, laughing and glancing back at the clock. "Oh yea, and there's one more thing I forgot to tell you last night!"

"And that is...." I said, trailing off. 

""Oh! Yea! When you came back from horcrux hunting, I didn't care about Ron or Hermione, or anyone else for that matter! I just wanted to be alone with you." Ginny confessed.

"Oh really?" I said smirking. "Well maybe I just might tell Ron and Hermione that!"

"DON'T. YOU. DARE!" She said while blushing furiously. 

"Too late!" I called from halfway up the stairs.

I ran into Ron's room first and charmed the door locked. I picked up a pillow and chucked it at his face.

"Oi! What was that for?" He yelled, clearly annoyed. 

"Oh, nothing. I just found out one of Ginny's secrets that I thought you might want to know." I said devilishly. 

"Well don't just stand there, spill the secret!" He said smiling. 

I told him everything about what Ginny had told me. He sat there shocked for a minute before talking again.

"WOW! Once I get dressed, I am going down there to talk to her." Ron said while getting out of bed.

I left and went to Hermione's room. She too had the same reaction, but instead of waiting, she went down to talk to Ginny right away. I went up to my room and dressed before heading downstairs. I found Ron and Hermione already down there and they were walking her with pillows.

~GINNY'S POV~

I heard pounding footsteps on the stairs and looked up to find a pissed off Hermione.

"I just heard what you told Harry and I didn't like it one bit!" She said, although I could tell she was half joking with me. 

All of a sudden, she grabbed the closest pillow and started wacking me with it. Next thing I know, Ron is down here as well, also wacking me with a pillow. I heared someone clear their throat.

"Okay guys, I think my girlfriend has had enough for one day." I heared Harry say. 

Luckily for me, they stopped attacking me with pillows and sat down. I can't belive that Harry would tell them that. He would definitely need to pay for this. 

Hey guys! It's me! The next chapter will have revenge. HAHAHAHAHA! REVENGE IS SWEET! I'm sorry. I'm kind of a violent person. Today I wacked people with my book, The Prisoner of Azkaban. It was funny. MWAHAHAHA!!!!! 

-H