Kidnappers and Heros

~HARRY~
My jaw dropped. "Where did you just say my girlfriend was?" I asked, not wanting to believe Ron.
He gulped. "The Malfoy Manor."
What the f******* hell. Ginny. Is. At. The. Malfoy. Manor. My girlfriend. Kidnapped.
"We can't just stand here, we have to help!" Hermione shouted.
"Yes. We do. If you don't mind, I'm going to go fetch my wand from upstairs." Luna said as she headed up the stairs. After about five minutes, we heard a muffled scream. We ran up to Luna's room just in time to see her with a hand over her mouth, right before she and a deatheater disapparated.
"You guys saw that too, right? I'm not hallucinating?" Hermione asked.
"I saw it clear as day." Ron said.
"What are we going to do?!?!" Neville questioned, his voice filled with worry. "They have my wife."
"Don't forget that they also have Ginny." I reminded them.
"Well. I guess there's only one thing to do. We have to visit the Malfoy Manor." Ron said.

~LUNA~
I had been at the Malfoy Manor for about 10 minutes already. When I got there, I was thrown into a room with Ginny. She looked ill, pale, and appeared to be sleeping, curled up in a little ball. Just as I started to get up and make sure she was okay, my kidnapper came in.
"Ignore her." He ordered in a voice that I recognized and none other than Lucius Malfoy's.
"No! She's my friend and she needs my help!" I yelled.
"I should have known that you would be as resentful as her! CRUCIO!" He yelled right before an unbearable pain hit me. It felt as though my body was on fire and my head was going to split open. I suffered through that pain for what seemed like hours before the spell was finally lifted. Lucius simply smiled and walked out of the room and I crawled over to Ginny once more. I shook her shoulders but she didn't wake up. She had a pulse, but it was very faint. I lied my head down next to her body and closed my eyes, hoping that Neville, Ron, Harry, and Hermione would get here soon. Just as Lucius walked in again, they apparated into the room.
"What are you doing here?" He said through gritted teeth.
"Why should you care? Neville answered.
"I just don't think you want to be here to see this." He aimed his wand towards me. "Avada kedavra!" He shouted. I closed my eyes, preparing for death, but it never came. It wasn't till I heard everyone gasp that I opened my eyes. In that moment, I wish it had been me who died. In that moment I saw Neville lying dead. I grasped onto his cold body, hugging him while squeezing my eyes shut. The next thing I knew I was lying on the couch in the home I used to share with Neville.

~HERMIONE~
We had apparated back to Luna's house, where even there she didn't let go of Neville. Harry was carrying an almost lifeless Ginny, and I could tell he was trying his best not to cry.
"I think we should let Luna have some time alone." I said to Harry an Ron.
"Yea. Okay. Let's go." Ron said as he took our hands and apparated to mine and Ron's flat.
"I think I better take Ginny to St. Mungos." Harry said before disapparating.
"That was a moment I bet none of was will want to relive." Ron said.
"You think?"