St. Mungos and Surprises

A/N: SO I'VE DECIDED TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER ALL ABOUT HINNY BECAUSE I WANT TO! YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME! I CAN DO WHAT I WANT! I'M SORRY. I'VE GONE MAD. BTW I'M REALLY SORRY FOR KILLING NEVILLE OFF, BUT I FELT LIKE THIS STORY NEEDED SOMETHING BAD TO HAPPEN. HERE'S THE UPDATE!

~HARRY~

I apparated with an almost lifeless Ginny in my arms to St. Mungos to make sure nothing was seriously wrong with her. When we got to the hospital, I walked very quickly to the check-in desk. 

"Hi. How may I help you today, sir?" The lady asked.

"My wife was kidnapped by deatheaters. Me and my friends just saved her, and I came here to make sure she's alright. She's unconscious right now." I answered. 

"And your wife's name?"

"Ginevra Weasley." When I said her name, the receptionist finally looked up from her desk and stared at me in awe.

"Y-you're Harry Potter." She said.

"Yea. I know who I am. Now, if you don't mind, I would like to get my wife looked at." I said, loosing my patience. 

"R-right away Mr. Potter." She stuttered. Just then, a healer with wavy, shoulder length brown hair and glasses showed up. Her hair kind of reminded me of Hermione. 

"Hi. I'm healer Villanueva, but you can call me Vanessa." She said as she led us to a room.

"Hi. I'm Harry and this is my wife Ginevra, or Ginny for short." I responded with a forced smile.

"You can just put Ginny down on the bed. And I'm sorry to tell you this, but I'm afraid you'll have to wait in the waiting room until I'm done running the tests." Vanessa said, looking at me with pity. 

I laid Ginny on the bed and nodded my head (A/N-that rhymed!), walking into the waiting area and sitting down in a chair. I decided to send my patronus to Hermione and Ron. About five minutes after sending my patronus, they showed up with who appeared to be Draco Malfoy. I looked at Hermione, who was luckily looking at me at the time, then motioned my head slightly towards the man I haven't seen in ages. 

'I'll explain later' She mouthed. 

"So Ginny is still unconscious and the healer, Vanessa, is currently running some tests so we're not allowed in her room right now. I called you over here so I wouldn't be lonely." I said, trying to hold back tears. 

~VANESSA~

I had finished the tests on Miss Weasley and went to the waiting room to tell Mr. Potter that he could go see her. 

"Anyone here for Ms. Weasley?" I asked. Harry raised his hand as well as a girl with hair like mine, a red headed boy who looked a lot like Ginny, and a very handsome boy with bleach blonde hair and who appeared to be my age. "You may see her now." As the new people walk past me, they introduce themselves. 

"Hi. I'm Hermione Granger." The girl said. 

"I'm Ronald Weasley." The red head said.

"And I'm Draco Malfoy." The handsome one said, a smile playing on his lips. 

"Okay." I said as I walked back into the room, the guests following me. As I walked over to the bed, I "tripped" on a chair and face-planted the ground. The next thing I knew, I was being helped up by Draco.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

Y-yea. I-I'm f-fine." I managed to get out without dying. "Anyways, Ginny is sleeping at the moment. I found some broken bones, but nothing too serious. She will be under a lot of emotional stress and pain. You see, I used a certain medicine to show me what the last five spells used on her were, and they were all the cruciatus curse." I said, not focusing on Draco. 

"Okay. Thank you so much." Harry said.

~HARRY~

As I walked into Ginny's room, Vanessa walked out. She closed the door on her way out, but she was too focused on Draco to pay attention until she closed it on her foot. I smiled at the scene, but my smile faded when I saw my Gin. She still looked tired and sunken. I felt so bad that I let this happen. Before I knew it, I felt silent, hot tears running down my face. As I put my face in my hands, someone pulled up a chair next to me and wrapped their arm around me. I looked up and was greeted by Hermione. 

"Harry, it's okay. It's not your fault." She said.

"They tortured her, Mione." I said.

"She's strong, she'll get through this." Hermione reassured me. 

"You always know the right thing to say." I said as I put my head on her shoulder and grabbed Ginny's hand, drawing small circles with my thumb. 

"Do you think I could have some time alone with Ginny?" I asked.

"Sure. We'll just go home." Ron said as he grabbed Hermione's hand and apparated out. Draco just simply waved and apparated as well. I sat on the edge of the bed and kissed Ginny's pale lips. 

"Come on Gin. Wake up. For me." I begged, even though I knew she couldn't hear me. I leaned in and hugged her. 
"Harry? You're hurting me!" I heard an all too familiar voice say.

"Ginny? Oh my god I missed you so much!" I said, pulling off of her. 

"Yea. Me too." She said. She seemed very distant, as if she wasn't fully herself.

"Gin, what's wrong?" I asked her, looking her dead in the eye.

"It's just, they took away my confidence Harry. They told me I was useless and that you made a terrible decision with going out with me." Ginny confessed.

"Gin, Ginny, look at me. I love you. I would die without you. Hell, I practically did die when I found out you were missing." I told her truthfully. "Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to go your healer and ask her when we can leave."

Ginny nodded as I got up and walked towards the door. Just as I was about to open it, Vanessa walked in.

"Mr. Potter, Ms. Weasley, you are free to go whenever you like." She told us.

"Okay, thanks." I said as she left. "Ready Gin?"

"Yea." With that, I grabbed her hand and we apparated to our house, number 12 Grimmauld Place.

~SKIP FORWARD ONE WEEK~

~GINNY~

I pulled of my clothes and wrapped a towel around my body, making my way to the bathroom. I turned on the water and dropped my towel as I stepped into the warm shower. I grabbed the shampoo and lathered it into my hair, then washed my face, the shampoo still in my hair. I rinsed of my face, then followed by my hair. I ran conditioner through my hair and washed my body, then rinsed it all off. I relaxed underneath the water for a few minutes before stepping out of the shower and drying myself off. As I looked down to wrap my towel around myself, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I looked up to see Harry.

"Harry! I'm only wearing a towel! How did you even get in here without me noticing?" I exclaimed.

"I used the invisibility cloak. And I looked away when you were in the shower, maybe." He laughed. 

"You arse!" I screamed.

"You won't be calling me an arse with what I'm gonna do right now." He said then kissed me. It was our first kiss since after I got kidnapped. This was the most passionate kiss we have ever had. As soon as it had started, Harry pulled back. 

"Thanks for that, now let me get dressed!" I said.