Revenge and Love

~GINNY'S POV~

I smiled thinking about how to get Harry back. Oh revenge. Sweet, sweet revenge. I waited until that night before putting stage 1 of operation revenge into action. Everyone was asleep and I sneaked into the room Harry was sleeping in and quietly placed a black diary, with empty pages in it, on his bedside table. On the back, I had used magic to engrave the words "Tom M. Riddle" on it, making it look identical to the on Voldemort had possessed in my first year and Harry's second. I quickly, but quietly, laughed at my cleverness before sneaking back to my room. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up to the sound of muffled yelling, followed by a thud. By the sounds of it, I'm guessing that Harry saw the diary, screamed, then fell out of bed.

Once I had cotrolled my laughter, I got dressed and went downstairs. Everyone was already there. All except Harry. I sat down on the couch next to Hermione, who was also staying at the burrow with us.

"Okay, so what did you do to Harry for revenge?" She asked me.

"What makes you so sure it was me?" I said, smirking.

"C'mon Gin. Face it. Your my best friend, I think I know you pretty well." She stated.

"Fine. But if I tell you, you have to promise not to tell Harry that it was me." I said.

Before anyone could say anything else, Harry came down the stairs, fully dressed but looking pissed.

"Okay. Who's idea was this?!?!" He said, holding the diary in one hand, making a fist with the other.

I bit my tongue to keep from laughing, but obviously failed.

"So it was you! How could you!" He said, although I could see a small smile forming on his lips. The next thing I know, Harry had picked me up and thrown me over his shoulder. I pounded on his back and started screaming.

"Help me! Put me down!" I yelled.

He just kept on carrying me up the stairs and into my room. I saw him magically lock the door. I smiled, about 99% sure what would come next. Harry plopped us both down on my bed and positioned us so that I was straddling his lap. He leaned in and crashed his lips on mine. I automatically kissed back and ran my fingers through his hair. Harry used one hand to cup my cheek and the other one to hold on to my waist. I moved my hands so that they were underneath his shirt and pressed up against his chest. I pushed him so that we were in a laying down position. I ripped off his shirt and continued kissing him passionately. Harry managed to pull my tank top over my head with hardly breaking the kiss for a second. I worked on getting his belt off at the same time he was trying to unhook my bra. We both finished at the same time and I threw off his pants and tossed them to the side. He broke off from the kiss, smirking.
"Well that's not very fair now is it?" He asked me.
"What?" I said, tilting my head.
"Now how come I'm the only one naked?" He said, giving me an evil look.
And with that, I sighed and pulled of my pants and undergarments.
"That's better." Harry said, smirking.
I pulled him back into the kiss and he rolled us over so that I was underneath him. He placed little kisses down my chin until he reached my neck. That's when he started sucking my skin. I moaned with pleasure. After about 5 minutes if that, he slowly placed his "basilisk" in my "chamber of secrets", if you know what I mean.
"Oh Harry! Don't stop!" I pleaded.
"Never." He breathed.
I moaned a long, soft moan at how good this felt.

~HERMIONE~

I walked upstairs to Ginny's room, where her and Harry had disappeared to 30 minutes ago. I knocked on the door and when I heard no response, I put my ear up to it. I heard moaning followed by

"Oh Harry! Don't stop!" Which sounded like Ginny, and

"Never." Which I assumed was Harry.

This was all followed by more moaning. My eyes widened and I silently ran back downstairs. 

"What were they doing up there?" Ron asked me.

"You don't wanna know." I said, closing my eyes, trying to get what I just heard out of my mind.

"That's it. If Harry thinks he can do that to my sister, than he's wrong!" Ron yelled, right before storming upstairs.

Ooooh! Cliffhanger! What do you guys think Ron will do? I guess you'll have to read and find out! And if you could read my friend silverfall's fanfic, I would be eternally happy! It's a Doctor Who fanfic btw. Anyways, bye!!!!

-H