Chapter 2

Y/N POV:

A week later I was awoken by the sound of cars honking their horns at each other. 

"Such a glamorous life in London I have." I mumbled sarcastically, getting up and looking out the window at the second crash on the street this month. I lived in London, but not the nice London every tourist thinks about. Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and the London eye, that's pretty much what every foreigner thinks about when they hear the word 'London'. But although I live near those three landmarks, it doesn't distract me from what London is really like. Business men rushing to work in the morning, pushing people out of the way so they can get on the tube first, or driving at stupid speeds and overtaking others, drunks out at all hours of the night, running up and down the streets while waking the residents up with their horrible singing. They don't care about other people. They just care about themselves.

But enough with the depressing description of what England is really like, and into the story.

Buzzz Buzzz. A vibrating noise came from my phone. I had received a text message. It was from the group chat.

Jenny: Hey guys 

Jenny: Have any of u got a email yet from bighit?

Holly: Idk I'll check one min

Jenny: Right. Y/N what bout u?

Y/N: Idk I'll check as well. Have u?

Jenny: ...YES! I've been accepted to go to Korea and do another audition

Y/N: Wait really?!

Holly: Srsly?

Jenny: Yh, u guys check urs!

I knew Jenny would get in. Like I said before, she had the talent. She also had the attitude and the appearance. Jenny was beautiful. She had flowing black hair, a slim figure and no acne whatsoever. Holly was pretty as well, she had shoulder length blonde hair, an hourglass figure and also no acne. Whereas I was told I was good looking, but I never felt it. I had dark brown hair that used to be straight but as I got older it got frizzier, a slim figure and some acne. Most of it was disappearing but I was still self conscious about it.

Logging onto my laptop, I told myself there wasn't even any point in looking, because I wouldn't get in. I only checked because Jenny and Holly would make me. But I knew deep down I really hoped I got in, and that there was a chance that the email would be sitting in my inbox waiting to be opened. 

I typed in my email and password and logged on. Waiting for the page to load, I crossed my fingers, hoping. Just hoping for that simple email.

The page loaded...

No email. I was extremely disappointed but I guess I knew it wouldn't be there. I checked my texts again.

Jenny: Guys? Ya get any?

Holly: Nah but I'm not rly bothered. Too much pressure for me.

Y/N: Nope :(

Jenny: Check your spam folder, it might b in there. I don't believe that I got in and u didn't, Y/N

Holly: Hey! Rude!

Jenny: Sorry

I turned back to my laptop and clicked on the spam folder, holding my breath. I scrolled through the multiple emails until...

An email from BigHit...

I clicked on it, and it told me I had been accepted for an audition! Trying not to scream with delight, I turned my phone back on and began to type as quickly as I could before I thought: 'Let's make them think I didn't get in'.

Y/N: Guys...

Jenny: Yh? Did ya get an email?

Holly: Y/N? TELL US!

Y/N: ... :(

Jenny: Aw I'm sorry hun

Y/N: I GOT IN

Holly: REALLY? Damn congrats guys.

Sam: Got in what?

'Oh god here she is' I thought. Holly explained that we both got an audition for BigHit, while I went downstairs to break the news to my mum. I had told my mum that I auditioned the day after I did it. She was fine with it, and promised to buy me a plane ticket to Seoul if I did get in. My mum was awesome. She was a music enthusiast just like me. She loved Kpop just as much, and she would be delighted if I told her I got in.

Running into the kitchen, I shouted: "MUM!!". She turned around quickly, obviously startled.

"What's wrong Y/N?" She asked.

"I GOT AN AUDITION, WE'RE GOING TO SEOUL!" I squealed happily. Mum couldn't believe it. She hugged me close to her and told me she was so happy for me.

A month later and I was sat on a plane next to my best friend and my mum. We had said goodbye to Sam and Holly and had left for Seoul. I could barely contain my excitement. However, although I was excited, I was also extremely nervous. What if I messed up the audition and completely let my mum down? What if Jenny got in and I didn't? What if I got in and Jenny didn't? I was starting to feel sick, either because I was nervous from flying or nervous for the audition. It was probably both. Jenny was pretty much silent the whole flight, which made me think she was nervous as well. Jenny was usually a pretty loud person, but today you would have thought she was a mute. 

After we had landed and collected all our bags, we left the airport and began making our way to our hotel. Once we got into our room, Jenny began to talk again. She seemed to have gotten over her nerves a bit. I hadn't. 

"Hey, Y/N, it's fine. You'll do fine. In fact, you'll do great! Probably better than me." Jenny patted my hand, trying to reassure me as we got into our separate beds. I smiled gently at her, and shook my head, then turned over to face the ceiling. Staring up into the darkness, I was suddenly reminded that the band I used to love would be in the BigHit building with us. BTS. I used to be obsessed with them. Not so much anymore. I still liked their music, I just probably wouldn't faint if I saw one of them like I might've two years ago. Closing my eyes, I went through all the scenarios that could happen at the audition tomorrow until I drifted off to sleep.

A/N: Hey guys! So I updated it earlier than I said I would but ah well. This story is set in a universe where BigHit actually let's girls audition. I hope you enjoyed, next episode will be up soon!