Chapter 10

A/N: Ok guys, where the hell have you all come from? 100 odd reads, that's amazing for me. I give you all full permission to crucify me in the comments (I need to stop saying that) for not uploading in forever. It's just that I've... actually there's no excuses, I've just been a lazy procrastinating piece of crap. Anyways, onto the story:

Y/N POV:

BEEP BEEP... BEEP BEEP... BEEP-

I rolled over and hit the snooze button on my alarm clock. Groaning, I used all the effort I could gather and pulled my arm back, knocking the clock over in the process. Too tired and lazy to pick it up, I closed my eyes again. The idea of smashing it with a baseball bat was extremely tempting at this point. It had just woken me up from a great dream. I couldn't remember the exact details, however I did remember that it included a practise room, J-Hope and possibly Jenny and Tae.

BEEP BEEP... BEEP BEEP...

"I'm going to throw you out of the window, alarm clock. You're not going to be here much longer if you don't shut up." I mumbled. Then I realised I was talking to an inanimate object, and I sat up to turn it off. Looking up, I saw that Jenny had already left. Good, she hadn't been here to witness my talking-to-an-alarm-clock moment. Placing it down on the table, I stood up and stretched.

"I wonder where she's gone." I said to my self, picking up my phone, ready to reply to the "good morning" message I received from J-Hope each morning.

What I saw wasn't what I was expecting. I had one message. From Jenny. I clicked on it.

Jenny: Gone out, as you can tell. Meeting Taehyung, see you at class x

Frowning, I decided to message him first.

Y/N: Good morning J-Hope~

I expected to have a reply by the time I had gotten changed, so I went and got dressed. I wore jeans, a cute shirt and a jacket. Pretty simple. Putting my dancing shoes and black leggings in a bag, I glanced over at my phone. The screen was black. No notification. Perhaps he'd messaged when I wasn't looking? I put the bag down and walked over to my phone. I felt really nervous, but I wasn't exactly sure why.

I clicked the power button... no reply. Sighing, I placed it back down. He was probably just busy. At 6:30. Perhaps.

Suddenly, Jenny came rushing in, Taehyung following close behind.

Taehyung POV:

I woke up at 5:00. Way too early to be awake. I rolled over and attempted to go back to sleep, but after 5 minutes I was already bored so I got up instead. Maybe I could annoy J-Hope about y/n. Hopefully he was awake.

I made my way to his room and knocked twice, and then entered without waiting for a reply. He was awake, sat up on his phone.

"Dude, why knock and then come in anyway?" He asked, shaking his head.

"Because you would've just told me to go away. Anyways, what you doing? Texting your girlfriend?" I winked and hopped onto the end of his bed.

"First of all, of course I would have told you to go away. Second, y/n isn't my girlfriend and no I'm not texting her, I'm ignoring her."

"I never said y/n, but it's funny how you thought I meant her. You two would be so cute tog - wait, you're ignoring her? WHY?" This was the time to convince him to get with her, and now it turns out he's ignoring her? Why? What happened?

"Because, Taehyung, I like y/n," I jumped around in happiness. I KNEW IT! "but, she's a trainee, I don't want to distract her."

I pulled out my phone and got Jenny's contact up.

TH: EMERGENCY! Meet me at practise room now!

I ran out without saying another word.

Y/N POV:

"HAVE YOU GOT A MESSAGE OFF J-HOPE?" Jenny shouted. I shook my head, shushing her. It was 6:30, people were asleep.

"I told you! What are we going to do? The plan is ruined!" Tae seemed distraught.

"Hold up, what plan?" I asked.

"We were gunna get you guys together you like each other, no big deal. Ok we gotta fix this, bye!" Jenny continued to shout, and then they both ran out.

I shook my head. Those kids were so strange. But I never thought about correcting them. I did like J-Hope. I knew it deep down.

A/N: Sorry for the shortness. Full explanation of where I've been coming soon! Thanks for reading.
~Alex