Chapter 14

*One Year Later*

Y/N POV:

"And the song of the year award goes to.... D:Fi!" 

We all jumped up, smiling in disbelief. Song of the year! I did a silent prayer of thanks to the Kpop Lords as we walked up to the stage. This was the biggest award we had recieved so far, and it was such a great honour.

Jenny accepted the trophy, and we all bowed as she stood in front of the microphone. I looked out at the crowd as she made her speech and saw many familiar faces from different bands. BlackPink, Got7, EXO, etc. But no BTS. 

I hadn't talked to any of the member since I left BigHit. I knew that I missed them, a lot, but I had learnt to move on. I was an idol now. We had fans. People enjoyed our music. We dedicated our life to them, and I had no time to reminisce.

By the time I had finsihed my search through the crowd, Jenny had finished her speech and it was time to leave the stage. We were all still smiling happily and hugging each other, jumping up and down. I was so caught up in the mini celebration we were having, I accidentally bumped into someone. 

"Ah.. sorry." I apologised without looking up, my eyes still on Katie, who was now doing a hilarious dance to show how happy she was. 

"Y/N.... Long time no see." Hold up... I recognised that voice. Looking up, I saw someone I hadn't spoken to in a long time.

J-Hope. He had changed his hair, which I obviously knew because, duh, he was part of BTS. I stared up at him, shocked. The familiar butterflies began to surface once again as I gazed at him. When I finally pulled myself together, I tried to say something intelligent, but instead, I was pulled into a hug by him. 

Oh how I missed this. He was so comforting. He seemed to make all the problems in the world of Y/N disappear. I could have stayed like that for the rest of my life, but unfotunately that wasn't an option. However, when we pulled away, he put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me into a kiss.

People say when you love someone, you just know. And that was when I knew. I was very much in love with Jung Hoseok. He was "the one" as people say. 

His lips suddenly left mine, leaving a tingling sensation on mine. He looked me in the eye and said seriously.

"Y/F/N Y/L/N, I love you so much. Promise you won't leave me again?" 

A/N: The enddddddddd. Sorry if the ending was a little disappointing, but like I said in the last chapter, I'm just not feeling it anymore. I hope you enjoyed this fanfiction. Leave a comment and vote if you did. Thank you so much for reading!

~A