Authors Note

Hey guys! Sorry, this isn't another chapter, it's just an update on where I've been.

Basically during the 6 week holidays I was able to upload frequently and I had a load of ideas. However, since school has started up again I've found that I no longer have time anymore and when I do I honestly can't be bothered.

The first week back from school I went on holiday (Turkey was amazing 10/10 would recommend, just don't go with Thomas Cook) so when I got back I had a ton of catch up work, mostly from my photography (that's my photo up there that I took yesterday ^^) and music class. To tell you the truth, I'm still trying to catch up now. Especially since I now have more music than ever: my normal music class, out of school piano lessons, guitar lessons and singing lessons.

A couple of chapters ago I said I want to start focusing more on my school work and I'm glad to say that I have been doing that. I'll try to keep up the work at school while posting frequently again. However, while I get into the routine you should only expect 1 or 2 chapters a week at the most. (Update: wow that was a lie)

Congratulations if you have read up to here and I'm sorry for boring you with my life story. I'm off to go write another chapter of Changed (my other ff - check it out!) so I'll see you next time!

~Alex