Let's not share

Aelin P.O.V
I woke up from my nightmare drenched in sweat. I turned around to feel and make sure that Rowan was actually next to me. That was the only way to assure myself that he was still alive and that he didn't die during the war. The wasn't there but his side of the bed was still warm. I heard something clatter on the ground in the kitchen of the castle. I got out of my bed to see who or what made the noise. I took one of my favorite knives just encase. I walked into the kitchen all hidden by the shadows.
"You can com out of the shadows Fireheart."
"Rowan, is that you....COOKING!"
"Yes, don't sound so surprised."
"Remind me again why our bedroom is so close the the kitchen?"
"Because, and I quote, 'what happens if I am hungry during the night and I want to eat. I don't want to fall down fourty flights of stairs because I am drowsy.'"
"True, True. Wow I really do think everything through."
"Wow, good for you! You know everything. Except the fact that today is the day that we won the war last year."
"So that is why you are cooking."
"Yes and I made you this, because I know how bad you feel about all the lives we lost during that war."
As he said that he pulled a chocolate cake off the counter. I can't believe I didn't smell the chocolate.
"Yum, give me!" I said reaching for the cake.
"What's the magic word?"
"I'll kill you."
"That is WORDS!"
"Urggg, fine, Please."
"What's that? I didn't hear you."
"You will pay for this later, Buzzard."
"Really? How is that?"
"Well..."
I walked up to him and started kissing down his neak. He let out a small growl that sounded like my name. I knew that was my quoe. I reached behind him and stole the plate that the cake was on.
"Aelin! Get back here with my cake!"
I barely heard Rowan yelling that because I was already on my way to our bedroom.
--------------------------------------------------
Give me feedback on the chapter. Don't be brutal and say that this Fan Fiction sucks because this is my first Rowaelin Fan Fiction. Don't forget to vote and comment on the chapter.
Love,
Manon♡