Cut it out!

Rowan P.O.V
I want to wake Aelin up early today because I want to start training. We just saved her from Maeve a little over two weeks ago. I know I should let her sleep in because she is having nightmares and she needs all the sleep she can get. But she lost a lot of muscle mass from the little amount of food she had while bein held captive. Also it wasn't just like she could work or while bein a prisoner. I want her to work on redeveloping muscles. Mala forbid that some new threat would show up. I would want her to be taken away from me again. I don't think she could deal with that mentally. But now cane the tricky part. I have to figure out a way to wake her up without being burned or cut. I walked over to her side of the bed and shook her gently.
"Fireheart it's time to wake up. Time to train."
She didn't even move she just made a little sound of protest. I flicked her nose two times. She scrunched it up.
"What time is it? Leave me alone buzzard."
"The sun is rising and no I will not leave you alone."
I flicked her nose a couple more times. She swatted my hand away.
"Cut it out!"
I sighed. Fine I would wake her up the one way I knew how to. I got a bucket, which I keep in out room for this specific reason, and filled it up with water. I cooled the water with my magic. I walked up to her.
"Don't be mad at me Fireheart."
"What? Why would I... I swear buzzard if you throw a bucket of cold water on me your done."
While she said that I positioned the bucket over her head.
"Just remember that I love you."
"Don't I'm awake."
She opened her eyes. As soon as she did I dumped all the water on her head. Her roar shook the castle.
"It looks like we will be starting off our training with a little run."
I bolted out the door and straight into the hallway making my way outside. I was dimly aware of Aelin sprinting behind me screaming something along the lines of 'when I catch you I will castrate you.'
--------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to vote and comment on the chapter.
Love,
Manon♡