I can do that?

Elide P.O.V
Today is the war. The final stand point against the Valg. One last fight. The Valg have more soldiers, but we have somewhat even the odds. Maeve is dead, so the Fae that were living in Dornelle are fighting with Aelin. Even the Demi-Fae are fighting with her. Chaol and Nesryn managed to recruit healers and soldiers from the Southern Continent. Manon found her people and are rallying them against the Valg. We can do this. Aelin and Rowan are well rested as well as the other magic wielding Fae.
                          ~~~ 
So many dead. Fae, men witches. There are so many Valg. But there on the center of the battlefield Aelin and her inner circle. Aelin was shining like a beacon of hope.  From the healers tent I was watching Lorcan fight. He wasn't even sweating. His power is so great it washed across his of the battlefield. I remembered a time when he would use his power as something so insignificant as a brace for my leg. My leg was long since healed by then. As soon as Yrene met me she insisted ro heal my leg. It took her several weeks to heal me but my leg is as good as new. The healers in the tent tried their hardest to heal the wounded but there were just so many. I helped in the healers tent because I didn't want to distract Lorcan on the battlefield.
                          ~~~
The Valg were giving one last push to try and vanquish Aelin and her army. Aelin was not giving an inch of her space. She would cut down of incinerate anything that came near her. A ear piercing roar tore my gaze away from Aelin to the cause of that roar. Lorcan was surrounded by the Yellowleg witches. They were clawing at him and then got him to drop his sword. Everyone else was busy fighting their own battles. No one was helping him. A witch kicked him in the face he hit the ground. I didn't realise I was running towards him but I was, actually sprinting for him. I had a sword in my hands. I impaled the nearest witch. I stood in front of him swinging my sword at any witch that would get to close to us. One witch started laughing. She sneered at Lorcan.
"You have a petty human protect you. How pathetic."
Lorcan just growled.
"Elide go I got this."
The witch just laughed.
"Tell me human, do you wish to die first or do you wish for him to die first?"
"It is a pity." One of the other witches said.
"He is quite handsome. We could have brought him back to our tent  and let him pleasure us then kill him."
The thought of him with these witches made my blood boil. Hadn't he had enough torture from Maeve. One of the witches swiped at my face. I didn't dodge quick enough and her iron nails cut deeply into my cheek.
"Just finish her off and we can have him to ourselves. Maybe we shouldn't kill him just yet. Let's kill him in a couple of days or so. So we have enough time to fully enjoy him."
That's it.
My nails and teeth started to hurt. My vision turned red and I barely heard a witch say
"She's one of us."
I ran up to the closest witch and swiped at her throat with my nails. I bit the next ones neck. Lorcan took two other witches out. There wad only one witch left. This one is mine.
I slowly walked up to her, she tried to cut my throat. I dodged, I was suddenly seeing everything and feeling everything more clearly. I kicked her in the face. As soon as she hit the ground I grabbed her throat.
"I'm not one of you" I whispered into her ear. "I'm not a monster."
I ripped out her throat. I looked at Lorcan expecting to see dead and disgust in his eyes but all I saw was understanding.
"Come on let's get you to the healers tent."
He was still badly injured. Faintly in the distance I heard Manon and the Thirteen cheering.
--------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to vote and comment on the chapter. Follow me on wattpad.
Love,
Manon♡