What? pt.4

Special thanks to maybeitsdella
Lysandra P.O.V
"I look beautiful! Thank you so much Aelin!"
I gave Aelin a big hug. I can shapeshift and even then I don't look as good as I do now. What Aelin did was really magical. I took time to look at what Aelin was wearing. She was wearing a dress that looked like it was made of living flames. It too had a low neckline, it had red and orange gems lining the top. It had no sleeves, it was tight and all and all looked like it was made for a queen. No surprise her make up was done exquisitely.
"How did you have enough time to get dressed and do your make up?"
"What can I say Lys I am a woman of many talents. Now hurry up we have to go!"
"Go where Aelin? You still haven't told me where we are going."
"Stop asking questions and move your ass!"
                          ~~~
Me and Aelin finally made it downstairs and we say Fenrys waiting for us in the courtyard. He had a nice suit on, you looked handsome.
"I might control fire Fenrys but you might just be too hot for me."
Aelin said with a grin.
"That's the point!" Fenrys answered with a chuckle.
"Now ladies, shall we?"
With that he winnowed us to my unknown destination.
                         ~~~
Aedion P.O.V
As soon as I saw her she took my breath away. There she was standing in front of me in a dress that looked like the gods chose it for her. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen and was likely ever going to see. She was about to say something but I cut her off quickly by starting to speak.
"Lysandra do you remember what happened on this beach?"
"This is the beach that I almost died on in my sea dragon form."
"So you remember what I told you on this beach. Do you remember my promise?"
"You told me that a solider said that he wanted to marry me and you said he was wrong because you would marry me."
I got down on one knee.
"Three years ago on this very beach I made a promise. I am honoring that promise. Lysandra Caraverre, ai love you, will you make me the happiest man in the world by marrying me?"
"Aedion" she whispered with tears in her eyes "I thought you would never ask."
I started laughing and then kissed her.
"There is just one thing I don't understand."
"Hmm what's that?"
"Why did you break up with me?"
"I wanted my proposal to be more romantic."
"Don't do it again."
"You got it fianceé."
--------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to vote and comment on the chapter.
Love,
Manon♡