Wedding Day

Dorian P.O.V
Me and Manon's wedding was beautiful the ceremony was amazing but the speeches was by far the best part. Other than of course me getting married to Manon.
~~~
Aelin's speech
"Dorain, Manon you two deserve each other. You have gone through so much but you mad it her. You can deal with, hopefully, the many years to come together. Dorian before I say anything else I need you to open my gift. She ran up to the gift table and picked a box that was wrapped in gold and orange paper that looked like flames. She put it on the table directly infront of me.
"Go ahead, open it."
I opened it and a miniature Fleetfoot jumped out.
"Fleetfoot had a baby and I wanted you to have it. Since you gave me the best gift I could ever ask for. It also gives you a reason to visit more often."
I was speechless, it reminded me of a time so long ago when life was simple. When we didn't have to worry about wars. When I didn't have to run an entire kingdom.
"So Dorian what are you going to name It?"
I looked at Manon.
"Would you like to do the honors wife?"
She flashed me a smile.
"Gladly husband. I think I will name it... Slasher."
Wow, I was just not expecting that. But it was Manon I was thinking about, that is totaly what she would name a dog.
"I was thinking more along the lines of Fluffy or Fleetfoot Jr."
She gave me an exasperated look.
"Please how generic. My dog is going to be a killer."
Oh god what has Aelin done.
Rowan looked at me and gave me a sympathetic look.
"By the way Dorian you might want to get a bigger bed because when that for grows to full size there won't be enough space for you and that dog."
Rowan said the word dog with his much venom I wondered if he hadn't tried to kill the dog.
Manon and Aelin just laughed.
"That dog is not coming with us on our honeymoon, Manon."
--------------------------------------------------
I think next week I will write Rowan and Chaol's speech. Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment on the chapter.
Love,
Manon♡