You did what?

Aelin P.O.V
"Aelin where are you! It's the end of the world!"
"Lys I'm here wait what?!"
I walk out of my room with my knives ready to kill anyone if provoked. I saw Lysandra stumbling down the hallway, mascara running down her face.
She must be exaggerating about something. I didn't see an attacking us. I didn't think anyone died. I would already know. My staff is quite nosy.when she finally got to me she fell on the floor I sat down next to her so she wouldn't look weird.
"Somebody ate our chocolate cake."
This what the end of the world! When I find the person that ate our cake I will rip them limb form limb.
"Lets go find that son of a bitch. Wait, who do you think it is?"
"Who know when I got to the fridge to get us some cake it wasn't there. Imagine my horror."
She put her hand on her forehead and pretended to faint.
"Ok, let's go where the most of our friends are, the training ring."
Me and Lys walked there. As soon as I got to the edge of the ring, I announced,
"Somebody has eaten me and lady  Lysandra's cake. Confess now or be punished more severely later on."
No one moved or spoke.
"Very Well, Lysandra will smell you and she will find the sent of the missing cake."
"Aelin" Lysandra whispered,
"I can't do that."
I grinned at her.
"They don't know that do they?"
"Still no confessions, everyone form a line, lady Lysandra you may commence."
Everyone formed the line, when Lysandra was about to go smell Fenrys he bolted.
"Lys catch him I shouted."
She shifted into a snowleopard and ran after him. She leaped into the air and hit him to the ground.
"Alright fine it was me I did it."
I pretended to be offended.
"But why Fenrys Why?"
"The cake just looked so good. I just wanted a little piece and by the time I noticed it was all gone."
"As your punishment you will accompanie me and Lysandra while we are shopping to carry our bags, and you will bake us a chocolate cake fit for two wonderful ladies of our statics."
Lysandra shifted back to her original form.
"Next time think twice about eating our cake."
--------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to vote and comment on the chapter.
Love,
Manon♡