Kiss, Marry, Kill

Aelin P.O.V
"Everybody get your asses over here. We are playing kiss, marry, kill. You have no choice in the matter. If you don't Answer or don't play you will have to go to The Crochan kingdom and stay there for a week."
Soon a group of people gathered around me. Rowan, Lysandra, Aedion, Elide, Lorcan, Fenrys and Connall.
"Since I proposed the game I'll go first."
I looked around he room and pointed at Aedion.
"Aedion! Kiss, marry, kill. Dorian, Fenrys, Rowan."
"How is that even fare Aelin? Dorian isn't even here."
"Your allowed to mention people that aren't here. Now answer!"
"I would kill Rowan, kiss Fenrys and marry Dorian."
Everybody nodded at his choice except for Rowan who was too busy sending me glares for including him in this.
"Ok it's your turn to pick some one  Aedion."
He pointed at Lysandra. Of course he would pick her everyone knew there was something going on between them. I wish they would just date already.
"Me, Aelin and Fenrys."
She laughed a little.
"That's so easy. Kill Fenrys, kiss you and marry Aelin."
Fenrys burst of laughing.
"That is not the way Aedion had wanted that to go. Oh and just so you know Lysandra, I would make a great husband. I'm also an amazing kisser."
We all laughed at that. Not Aedion he was to busy mumbling some thing that sounded like betrayal under his breath.
"Since your so cocky Fenrys it's your turn. Lorcan, Gavriel, Rowan."
Without hesitation he answered.
"Kill Lorcan, kiss Gavriel, marry Rowan."
I couldn't blame him. Rowan is the best. I'm not just saying that because he is my mate. And my equal. Fenrys looked at me. He pointed at Lorcan and nodded his head.
"Elide, Aelin, Lysandra."
Lorcan paused before answering. Clearly thinking over his choices before he answered. We all know who he will choose.
"I've already tried to get Aelin killed so... kill Lysandra, kiss Aelin."
Rowan growled a little bit when he said that. I want feeling spread in my chest.
"And marry Elide."
She looked up from her hands straight into his eyes.
"Why would you choose me, Lorcan? They can do so much more when me. They are practically perfect."
"I thought you knew already Elide. You're perfect to me."
She got up from her chair and walked over to Lorcan. She sat in his lap and kissed him. Everyone smiled. They deserved to be happy. After a while their kiss got more passionate. Connall coughed.
"Ok Aelin. Since this game was your idea can I ask you one?"
I had to make sure that I thanked him after this for ending this awkward moment.
"Sure go ahead."
"Aelin kiss, marry, kill. Dorian, Chaol, Aedion."
Shit this is difficult they are my friends except for Aedion. He is my cousin.
"Can you change Aedion? It's kind of weird he is my cousin."
"Weren't thinking of making you marry because it would have been a strong bloodline."
Shit he had me there. I'm not answering this. I can't no I can't. I don't want to. Shit.
"Kill Aedion, kiss Chaol, marry Dorian."
Aedion started talking.
"Why am I never chosen?"
"Would you of wanted me to marry you or kiss you? That's so weird."
"Yup ok your right. That's ok."
This was a terrible idea. Why would I have them play this game.
"Ok that's enough games today. Just go send time with the people love."
I grabbed Rowan's hand and we walked it of the room together.
Nice going Aelin
Shut it buzzard.
-------------------------------------------------
Sorry this is so late. Don't forget to vote and comment on the chapter.
Love,
Manon♡