Twin Switch

Fenrys P.O.V
I absolutely despised art. I wasn't good at it. And I'm pretty sure my teacher picks on me. All because I slept with her daughter and disappeared the next morning. Thank Mala that I had a twin who wad amazing at art! I just had to call him up. Maeve made us go to different schools. She like to keep us far apart. One of her cruel games. He went to school closer to her mansion. Yet I had to go to the school across town. I picked up my phone and dialed.
"Ya hi bro."
I here him sigh.
"What do you want?"
I gasped.
"Why would I want something?"
I could practically feel him getting mad.
"Just spit it out Fen. I have a history test in like two hours. And you know how bad I am at history. I have to study."
"Exactly Con, I'm good at history and you're amazing at art."
"You want to twin switch don't you."
"Please bro! You know how good I am at history and how bad I am at art! Plus, I have a project project to do today. Help me help you!"
"So I go to art for you, do your project and you go to history and do my test for me."
"Yes. Please Con. Do this for me."
I crossed my fingers. Hoping he would agree.
"Fine I'll do it. You still have blond hair die."
"Yup see you at my apartment in twenty minutes."
                             ~~~
I died my hair black and practiced my "Connall" face. We used to pretend to be each other when we were younger, so by now I was an expert at it. Same went for Connall. He is the quiet logical one out of us. But he can be me just as well as I can be him.
"You look amazing Con. Better than you've ever looked."
I flashed him my signature grin.
"I could say the same thing Fen."
He flashed my signature grin right back at me.
"You ready to go Con?"
"Yeah sure just give me your locker combination and number."
We exchanged locker combinations and numbers.
"See ya later bro."
I waved.
"Get me a good mark in history."
I smiled.
"Love you too, Con."
                            ~~~
I went to history for Connall. His test was so easy. I just hope he got me a good mark in art. I decided to text him.
Me: Yo Con meet me at my appartemet. Was history your last class? Because art was mine.
Con: Yeah history was my last class. I'll be at your appartemet in 10 minutes.
                           ~~~
"So Con? What's my grade?"
He rolled his eyes.
"Hi it's nice to see you too!"
Now I rolled my eyes.
"Seriously. That art project was worth like half of my mark."
He sighed.
"You'll have to wait until tomorrow to get your mark."
Shit!
"Fen, what grade did I get in history?"
I grinned at him.
"You get your mark tomorrow."
"If you fail my history test Fen. I'll beat you up."
I laughed.
"You can try."
He cracked a smile. That's his laughing. I've rarely see him laugh. I walked up to him and gave him a hug.
"Thanks bro."
He hugged me back.
"I have to go. Maeve will be expecting me back from school any time now."
"Bye Connall. Talk soon."
I hugged him a little tighter. He hugged me back too.
"Bye Fenrys."
--------------------------------------------------
Sorry it's been so long since I've updated. School has just been insane. Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment on the chapter. Please comment it encourages me to keep writing.
Love,
Manon♡