2. MAPIZZA & SCOTTMCDONALDS

Malia's pov

"So is everyone here?" Lydia asked looking around. "Yes, everyone's here. Let's go!"
We decided that the boys should go with Stiles in his jeep and the girls in Allison's car.

There's an awkward silence before Lydia says "So Allison, are you planning on getting back together with Scott?"

Allison looked surprised. "No, why would you think that?" "You commented with a heart under his picture! You're so still in love with him." Lydia squealed.

I rolled my eyes. I sit alone in the back seat so it's not like they would notice anyway. "What do you think 'Lia, Scott and Allison are pretty cute together right?"

I had no idea what to say. If I said the truth they would think I like Scott, which is not true by the way. If I just tell Lydia what she wants to hear she probably shuts up about it.

"Uhm yes, they are very....cute." I managed to say.

Lydia smiled at my answer and said "See, you should totally date him again, Alli."

The car is filled with silence again. That gives me an opportunity to think. Why did I get so annoyed by the idea of Scott and Allison? It almost felt like I'm jealous. Why should I be jealous? That's when it hits me; I like Scott.

Scott's pov

"Making my way downtown
walking fast
faces past
and I'm home-bound"

Stiles starts to sing along with the radio. He was ready for the chorus but before he could sing Isaac turns out the radio.

"God, Stiles, can't you just shut up!"

I laugh, it's funny how Stiles and Isaac always bicker. "I really hope the car ride is being more fun at the girls." I say, getting a Snapchat from Malia.

"Well, why don't we find out?" Isaac says nodding towards my phone.

(A/N Btw it's Stiles who's steering and Scott and Isaac are in the back seat together)

Mapizza to ScottMcDonalds

I can't help but think she looks beautiful, I mean she doesn't even have to try and she still looks good

I can't help but think she looks beautiful, I mean she doesn't even have to try and she still looks good. But I shouldn't be thinking that, she's one of my best friends and more importantly, Stiles' ex.

"Wow, would you look at that. Me and Stiles don't like each other, Malia is third wheeling and the music on the radio sucks. I love this vacation already!" Isaac says sarcastically.

"I feel kinda bad for Malia," I sigh.

"Of course you do." Isaac smirks at me.

I give him a confused look but before I could say anything Stiles started talking. "For the love of god Isaac, don't you ever stop being annoying?"

"Well, Stiles, eavesdropping is kinda rude. I was just having a conversation with Scott over here, it wasn't my intention for you to listen to it."

"Oh I'm sorry Isaac, but the last time I checked I was also in MY Jeep!"

Isaac was about to say something back but I cut him off. "Guys, please stop. This is supposed to be fun! So if you guys can't have a decent conversation, just don't say anything."

After a little moment of peace I decided to send something back to Malia.

ScottMcDonalds to Mapizza

"ScottMcDonalds, really?" Isaac starts laughing uncontrollably

"ScottMcDonalds, really?" Isaac starts laughing uncontrollably. "What? I was like twelve when I made my Snapchat," I say trying to defend myself. "And hungry."

"You're lucky Scott, mine is 'harrystiles97', I made my account in my One Direction phase, I guess." Stiles says joining our conversation.

"You guys are weird, mines just 'isaaclahey'"

I can almost hear Stiles rolling his eyes, but he didn't make a sarcastic remark like always. That's progress.

A few hours later

"Guys, were here!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

So they arrived!
Hope you guys like it so far and I'm sorry for that tragic picture of Tyler and Daniel (scott and isaac) I just made it really quick lol

Xxx