9. SCREW STILES

Scott's pov

We watched as Stiles slammed the door in out faces.

You could say he was angry, like really angry.

I don't understand why though, he was the one who broke up with Malia.

And he's happy with Lydia now, so why can't he just be happy for us?

I sat down on my bed, Malia quickly followed. "That definitely wasn't how I expected how this would go." She sighs.

"So what are we going to do now? I mean, I really want to be with you but..." I started

"But you can't do that to Stiles right?" She asked smiling sadly.

I stood still, not knowing what to say.

Stiles has been my bestfriend for as long as I can remember, I don't know what I'd do without him. I don't want to lose him.

But I really like Malia and I also don't want to lose her.

"Scott... could you please say something. Anything. This silent is killing me." She chuckled lightly.

"I, I really don't know what to say." I admitted.

"Do you want to be with me?" She asked softly.

I nod and take her hand.

"There's nothing else I want right now, but...."

"But Stiles is your bestfriend and you don't want to lose him." She finished my sentence.

"I understand." She says with tears in her eyes.

She walks out of my room but before she could close the door I run after her.

"Malia wait!"

She turns around.

"Screw Stiles." I say smashing my lips to hers. She puts her arm around my neck while deepening the kiss. I don't want to say that cliche thing about feeling fireworks, but it definitely felt like that.

After we broke the kiss we both smiled like idiots.

"I guess I want to be with you." I said out of breath.

"You guess?"

"No no. I know I want to be with you." I smiled.

____________________________

YAY THEY FINALLY KISSED
ITS SHORT BUT HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT! ALSO, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WHAT YOU'D LIKE TO SEE IN THIS STORY

PS; THE DRAMA IS STILL NOT OVER THO