10. ALWAYS USE PROTECTION

Scotts pov

"No one can know about us yet. I just have to talk to Stiles and everything will be alright."

"So you want me to act like all this didn't happen?" Malia asked looking at me like I was crazy.

I nodded slowly. "I really don't want this," I said, cupping her cheeks in my hands. "But it's the best option for now."

"Okay, I understand. But if you and Stiles don't make up quick I swear to god, I will-" she started.

I laughed and cut her off before she could finish her sentence.

"Don't worry about it, please."

She nodded, "Lydia asked if I could help her with something, so got to go. Goodbye my friend see you later." She winked playfully at the word 'friend'

I gave her a last smile and we both went separate ways through the hall.

Thinking about my conversation earlier with Malia, I figured that I really need to talk to Stiles.

I had no idea where he was so I texted him.

Hey can I talk to you?

Idk can you?

God can you stop acting like a drama queen

No I love being dramatic

Well I want you to stop
It's annoying

YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO

I can't even tell if you're being serious or not right now

Okay I'll stop being dramatic let's SAVE THIS FRIENDSHIP YAY

I mentally smiled. I honestly didn't expect it to be this easy.

A few moments later I heard a knock on my room door. "Come in"

Stiles walked in.

"Scott, I know you want to talk but there's nothing to say. If you and Malia like each other then go ahead, I can't stop you. I was just overreacting. I'm sorry."

I smiled and gave him a hug. "I knew you would support me."

"Of course. I'm your best friend, that's what I'm here for. But remember," Stiles' facial expression turned into a serious one.

O god, was he still mad?

He took a deep breath before he said, "Always use protection!"

"Yes sir." I chuckled.

_________________________

SO SCILES MADE UP!
DOES THIS MEAN SCALIA CAN FINALLY BE TOGETHER?