8. STILES THE DRAMA QUEEN

Scott pov

I was just sitting on my bed when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said.

The door opened to reveal Malia. Instead of my dream, she was actually wearing clothes. She smiled at me.

"Hey, I just wanted to ask you something."

I smiled back, "You know you can ask me everything, right?"

"Okay, then you probably wouldn't mind me asking why you were so happy this morning?"

My eyes widened. "Oh, uhm that's something between me and Isaac."

She looked confused. "You just told me I could ask you anything so why don't you answer my question?"

It's not that I don't want to tell her but I feel like it would ruin our friendship. I mean yes, Isaac told me she likes me back but how does he know for sure?

And what if we feel the same about each other, what happens then? We can't just start a relationship, what will Stiles think?

"I know. And you can ask me anything."

"So why don't you just answer then?"

"I... I was so happy this morning 'cause I...." I stumbled.

I was at the point to ruin a good friendship. Whatever I would say right now I'd either ruin my friendship with Stiles, or with Malia.

Think Scott, think.

Before I could say something Malia opened her mouth,

"I like you Scott."

What? Did she really just say that?

"Really?!"

She nodded slowly.

"You just this situation so much easier. The whole reason I was happy was because Isaac told me you liked me." I explained.

She smiled at me. "So you like me back?"

"Yes!!!"
"Uhm I mean yes."

We started to laugh so hard that we didn't realize that Stiles was standing there the whole time.

Oh shit.

I couldn't really read his face, did he hear me and Malia's conversation?

"Hi dude, how long have you been standing here?" I asked hoping he hadn't heard the full conversation.

"Long enough." He answered angrily.

"Seriously? Why are you even mad?" Malia snapped.

Stiles couldn't believe it. "Well maybe cause my best friend just told my ex that he has feelings for her!"

"Come on Stiles, don't yell at her. She didn't do anything wrong. You can't control your feelings. You out of all people should understand that." I said trying to calm him down.

He rolled his eyes. "I can't believe you did this Scott, I thought you were my friend."

"I am, Stiles."

"Last time I checked friends don't break the bro-code."

And with saying that, he walked out of the room throwing the door shut.
________________________

Wheeew Stiles is such a drama queen lol. Hope you liked this chapter! It's very short but THE DRAMA IS NOT OVER YET;)

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K READS WOW XOXO

Feel free to say what you'd like to see in this story!