4. THE PIZZA GUY

Scott's pov

"I'm hungry as hell, we should order some pizza's." Malia said.

"Agree! I need food like right now." Stiles screamed. "Okay chill, I'm ordering." Isaac said trying to calm them down.

So Isaac started calling the pizza place. After a few minutes he looked a bit frustrated. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T DELIVER TO THIS PLACE?! WE NEED FOOD TO SURVIVE!" He screamed angrily before he hung up.

"I can't believe they won't bring me food."

"It's okay, I'll go to the pizza place to get some." I said. "I'm going with you," Malia said quickly. "you know, just to help you carrying them." She added.

So now me and Malia are walking to my car to go get some pizza's. "You know, you shouldn't have to come with me. I could've go alone." I said putting on my seatbelt. "Oh, no it's not a big deal, I was bored anyway." She answered.

"So, you and Allison huh?" She asked breaking the silence. I gave her a confused look. "Where did you get that from?"

Malia's pov

"Well, now that's she's back you could totally date her again." I said trying to sound excited. "I mean, she's your first love after all."

"Yes she is, but I don't think we will ever get back together. I still love her though." He said. My heart broke, I should've known, he would never like me.

"As friends." He added. I couldn't help but smile. "That's amazing!" I said happily. Oh my god did I really just say that? He looked at me surprised. "Uhm, I mean it's amazing that you're still friends.....oh look there's the pizza place!"

Wow good save.

He was still a little confused but he shrugged it off. I walked into the pizza place and started to order.

Scott's pov

She started to order our pizza's. "Hello, where can I help you with, beautiful?" The employee asked winking at Malia. She blushed.

I don't know why but I felt jealous. Do I like Malia?

"I want six pizza's please." She said smiling. "Of course, cutie, what's your name?" He asked making a failed attempt to flirt.

"Maybe we should go on a date sometime?"

Malia looked at him awkwardly. "Uhm... I don't think that's a good idea." She responded. "Why not?" He kept trying. "Because...I.."

"Because she has a boyfriend, now go back to work please." I said putting my arm around Malia. She smiled at me. "And hurry up I need my pizza." She said to him.

After an quiet, but not awkward car ride we arrived at our vacation house.

"Thank god! What took you so long?" Stiles asked running towards me to grab his pizza.

"The employee tried to hit on me." Malia said.

"Was he cute?" Allison asked.

"No, he wasn't." I said maybe a little too fast.

'You like her' Isaac mouthed smirking.

Maybe it's true. Maybe I like Malia. Maybe I do have a crush on one of my best friends who also happens to be Stiles' ex.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Wheew a new chapter. Omg I'm so sorry for all the pov changes lol