5. TRUTH OR DARE

Malia's pov

"Guys, we should do something fun!" Lydia screamed enthusiastically.
"Something like what?" Stiles responded.
"I don't know, what about truth or dare?"

Oh god, It's about to go down.

"Isaac, truth or dare?" Lydia asked him.

He thought for a moment after answering. "Dare."

Playing truth or dare with Lydia is very dangerous. If you pick dare, she'd let you do something that's mentally traumatizing. But if you pick truth, she'll reveal your biggest secrets. So you can tell that this is gonna be so much fun.

Lydia smirked. "I dare you to call Liam and tell him Hayden cheated on him.... With you."

Everyone looked shocked, but I honestly wasn't surprised anymore, Lydia playing truth or dare is just cruel.

"Don't you think that goes a little too far?" Scott asked, trying to help both Isaac and Liam.

"Just do the dare!"

So Isaac started calling Liam. "Hey Liam..."

"Isaac, hi! What's up?" Liam said happily.

Aw, this is gonna break his heart.

"Well, um...I'm so sorry but...." Isaac said stuttering.

Just when he was about to say it Scott grabbed the phone out of his hands and hung up. Lydia looked at him angrily.

"What?! I'm not letting Liam's heart break only because you want too." He said.

I smiled at him.

"Okay, I'm sorry, this was maybe a little too much. Next!" Lydia said wanting us to continue playing.

"Malia,"

Oh god.

"Truth or dare?" Isaac asked.

If I picked truth he'd probably ask me a question about Scott. Which I really don't want to answer. So I choose dare.

"I dare you to sit on the lap of the person you find the hottest in this room."

I rolled my eyes. "I hate you so much."

"I don't care, who are you gonna sit on?" Isaac said wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'll pick Scott."

Isaac smirked at me and Scott.

"But only 'cause unlike you, he actually is nice to me." I said to everyone in the room, sitting down on Scott's lap. He smiled at me

I smiled back and snuggled into his chest.

I don't know why or how, but just every time when I'm around Scott I feel so safe and warm. Just like now, when I'm in his arms, it just feels so good.

"Malia it's your turn." Allison said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Okay, let's get my revenge on Isaac." I smirked at him.

After giving Isaac the payback he deserved, I started to get really tired.

Scott's pov

Malia just fell asleep on my lap. I didn't want to wake her so I carried her to her bed. I gave her a soft kiss on her forehead and walked to my own room.
______________________________

Hey! A new chapter! Sorry this one is so boring and short I promise it gets better soon ;)
And thank you for so much reads, I really appreciate that! Love you guys.

!AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE HAPPENING IN THIS STORY! Xoxo