3. POOL DAY

Scott's pov

"I'm taking the room with the biggest bed and there's nothing you can do to stop me." Stiles said running through the door of our vacation house.

"Allison and I will take this room." Lydia said standing in a room with two beds. "What about Malia?" I asked them looking over to Malia. She gave me a small smile, "It's okay Scott, if they want some time to catch up I'm okay with that." So Malia took a room for her own.

"There only two rooms left and since I'm taking the big bed, Scott and Isaac you're going to share this beautiful room right here." Stiles sarcastically said opening a door to the smallest room in the house.

"Wow, thanks Stiles. I really appreciate that."

A few minutes later everyone had unpacked their stuff.

"Hey Scoot, everyone's going to the pool, you coming too?" Malia asked me. "Yes, I just have to..." I turned around to look at her, but before I could finish my sentence I realized she was already wearing her bikini.

"You just have to what?" Malia asked snapping me back to reality. "Uhm...I just have to...get my stuff and t-then I'll come." I stuttered. I couldn't help it, she just looked so good.

She left my room so I could get changed in my swimsuit.

After I got ready, I opened snapchat before I left to the pool. I saw that Lydia had posted something in her story.

lydia.martin

Oh god

Oh god. How can she look this good?
••••••••••••

Malia's pov

Everyone's at the pool right now. Everyone but Scott.

"Hey." I heard a voice say behind me.

"Scott, You made it!" I said maybe a little too happy. He smiled, "You look amazing, Mal."

I blushed, "Well, you don't look so bad yourself Scoot."

"Okay, lovebirds, let's swim!" Isaac screamed, pushing us in the pool. Okay, that was much colder than I thought. "Isaac, I'm so gonna get you back for this!!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I'm sorry this is so short, it's just a filler chapter so it's also kinda boring lmao sorryy
Xxxx and thank you for so much views in such a short time! Lovee