6. GOOD NEWS

Scotts pov

Right before I almost fell asleep, I heard a knock on my door.

I opened it, revealing Malia in nothing but her underwear.

"Um.. Hey Mal" I said trying really hard to only look in her eyes.

She came a little bit closer, closing the door of my bedroom.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked, getting a little nervous.

But at the same time I was kinda enjoying it. She's just so beautiful.

"Nothing, just wanted to do something." She whispered, putting her arms around my neck.

I started to get more nervous than I already was.

She licked her lips, noticing I wasn't wearing a shirt.

"When did you get these, Scoot?" She asked, running her hand along my abs.

"I trained." I laughed.

"It looks good on you." she said, coming even closer to me than she already was.

"W-what are you gonna do? You know Isaac is my roommate right?"

"You know I don't care, right?" She smirked.

Is this really happening? Am I really about to kiss my best friends ex-girlfriend? What kind of friend am I..

Malia stepped closer to me again and smashes her lips into mine.

At first I was surprised, but after a few seconds I responded and kissed her back.

After a few minutes I bring my lips to her neck, softly biting and kissing. A small moan escaped her lips. "Aren't we gonna wake Isaac?" She asked breathing heavily.

"I thought you didn't care about that?" I said bringing my lips to hers again.

"That's true." She smiled, throwing me on my bed to kiss me again.

Her lips broke away from mine, but my protest was cut of short when I felt her lips on my stomach. She kissed her way down to the button of my pants which she started to unbutton.

"Scott! Wake the hell up!" Isaac yelled throwing a pillow at me.

I shot awake.

It was all just a dream.

Wow, did I really just dream that?

Why would I dream that?

"Are you okay, dude?" Isaac asked. "Yeah, I'm fine, just had a weird dream."

"About Malia?" He asked smirking. "What? No! Why would you think that, it's not that I like her or something." I rambled.

"Oh my god really Scott? It's so obvious you guys like each other." He said annoyed.

"You think she likes me back?"

He nodded. Malia likes me too. Malia Tate likes me back. MALIA LIKES ME BACK!

___________________________

HA! You thought! Lmao I really hope this wasn't cringey.

And thank you guys so much for all the sweet comments on my former chapters!
Much love xxx
Hope y'all like my storyy