CHAPTER-ONE, WHISPERED WORDS, PART TWO

THE SWORD AND SICKLE

PART ONE: REVELATION

CHAPTER -ONE

WHISPERED WORDS

©2017, Olan L. Smith

Lessons: an Essay on Love hit the market, and despite the government's attempt to dismiss as the work of a fanatic it became an instant best seller and topped the non-fiction best sellers' charts. He communicated to the reader that this awakening the creator intended from the beginning, and that everyone will find the keys to the trees of knowledge and life through it. His clever use of history, philosophy and religion, compelled them to reevaluate their belief systems and their worldview. He even speculated that the Pleiadians were in contact with all leaders of the earth, both spiritual and political. Jovian knew then that the genie roamed freely and revealed to the world a secret of a vastly mystical existence. He felt a need to discredit the book as nothing more than science fiction and the work of a mad man. However, no matter what he did, he knew that there would be small groups of fanatical followers, and these people he could deal with, and it helped that Levi resisted any moments to make him the new leader. After ten weeks as the number-one best seller, the book dropped from the top twenty and the crisis for the administration lessened.

President Hammett with the aid of his security cabinet created the Level Seven Alert, because deep down in his heart he knew a crisis was in the works. He knew humans would not remain ignorant forever and deduce they were not alone in the universe, and eventually first contact would come. The Pleiadians in no way warned of this scenario, but he wanted to come to grips with "what ifs" and a big what if was alien contact.

The President entered the Security Council chambers and moved calmly to his seat. After he sat down he said, "I have not been briefed, so--in order for brevity; I have asked my advisor to brief us all at the same time so that we are on the same page. I know some of you are already knowledgeable about this situation, but please, hold your opinions until Jim informs us all, and I do not want anyone speaking to the press." They all nodded their heads in the affirmative. "Ok, I will turn this over to my advisor, Former President James H. Wright. Mr. President, will you please tell us what you know."

The former president stood to speak. His appointment as the Presidential Advisor came with skepticism, and as the years passed by he hoped his appointment would restore public confidence in the GOP. He felt that after Galegor's escapades, this show of unity was just what the country needed. He had the utmost confidence that he was the right man for President Hammett. All these men had command of the English language and gave the nation and the world the feeling that the United States had returned as the guiding light, as it once was to the world. In his third year term as President, Wright felt the movements that opposed the US were brought to their knees for lack of interest in seeing the US as an enemy. In fact, he did everything to assure them the US didn't want to interfere in their cultural ways of life. He calmed the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, but the one-year rule of Galegor and the inability of the Republican leaders to deliver on their promises failed his reelection campaign and Jovian L. Hammett became the new President of the United States of America.