CHAPTER-TWO: ATHENA AND ARIEL

Page 109, THE SWORD AND SICKLE

PART THREE:

CHAPTER TWO,

ATHENA AND ARIEL

©2017, Olan L. Smith

In the year 2021, Nurse Angela Bailey sat in the Radium Spring's Public Library,in British Columbia with her young child, Athena. She bounced the child on her knee, while reading the "The Voice Prophecy", and she pondered her daughter's role in the Harvest to come. She considered Levi's words written within that said, "In the End Times two young warriors will sweep down from the north to rid the Great Nation of the armies of Beelzebub. Athena will carry in her left hand, the scales of justice, and to her right the lioness of God, Ariel, will sprout her vengeance to pave the way for the City of God. Those who have fallen away from the Lord will pray his forgiveness; but the Lord's ears, will be deaf to their pleas. Their bodies will feed the starving, and their heads will adorn stakes on each side of their horrible path to the Temple of God...long live the daughters of Levi." The eighteen month old Athena cooed as if to say, "Amen." Angela settled in to the north, and became acquainted with the Ktunaxa, the native peoples of the land. Levi visited the local shaman in the sweat lodge and told him about the arrival of Angela, and she was surprised when the shaman came to visit her at her new home on Toby Avenue. She opened the door and the shaman inquired of her, "Angela?"

"Yes, I am Angela, how may I help you?"

"My name is Kuzih, which means great talker. The Spirit of the Sky came to me in a vision and told me you were coming. I am to teach you the ways of our peoples, and the Great Spirit that lives in all things. Our people welcome the mistress of the Sky Spirit, and all we have is yours."

Angela was taken aback by the grand offer...she bowed politely saying, "I am honored, Kuzih. May I offer you tea?"

Kuzih replied, "I am honored by you. Of course I would be delighted to sip tea with you. The Sky Spirit told me your daughter would repel the followers of the Trickster, driving them to the sea. The spirit of the mountain lion, he said his daughter the spirit bear will be her right arm, and the two would kill the Trickster's children. The Great Spirit has blest you with his seed. Together we will the nurture your seed, and teach her all the wisdoms of my people. The Spirit of the Earth cries in pain. The Trickster has scarred her soul, and she longs to expel those who do not believe."

"Kuzih, your name suits you well, for you have the courage to speak The Sky Spirit's Wisdom. Indeed, my daughter, Athena, is the daughter of this spirit. In her is the spirit of wisdom. What has happen south of us is the Sky Spirit's plan, for he still walks in the flesh. In three year, both the faithful and the children of the Trickster will release him from his earthen shell. Upon that event, he will return to the Sky to prepare for the final days. Dear Kuzih, we have only a few years to prepare my daughter to become his warrior, I don't understand how someone so young will lead an army, but I believe Levi it will happen. The one you call the Spirit Bear, she resides in his city in the sky. When she comes we will understand how this is to be, praise be to the Lord, Yahweh."

―――――