CHAPTER-SEVEN: WHETTING THE SWORD, PART TWO (MATURE)

THE SWORD AND SICKLE

PART TWO DECEPTION:

CHAPTER-SEVEN

WHETTING THE SWORD, (mature)

©2017, Olan L. Smith

Alicia, your powers are growing very fast, and soon you will be able to read minds and plant thoughts. He will be easy for you to read. We also must protect you from the FBI, for they are getting close. We need to change your name and your appearance. Shush, George is emerging for the bedroom; he must not know about me as a triple agent, not yet. Let's put on a good show for him. You know, first impressions are very important."

When Reuben entered the room, he was surprised to see the two of them kissing and feeling each other up. No wonder; he thought she wanted some time alone. He started to walk away when he saw Greta motioning to join them. He looked down at his organ and saw it was ready to have some fun as he joined them in a three-way kiss. Soon they collapsed to the floor as one ball of flesh.

―――――

As Nurse Angela Bailey crossed the border into British Columbia, she heard the voice of Athena; her tiny fetus said, "Praise be to my Father Adonai and to my earthly mother, a most blessed woman." Angela wondered how this could be possible even as a great warmth rose up from her womb.

―――――

At Guantanamo, Levi reaches out to Venus and says, "Athena has spoken her first words! It is time to end this charade, my sweetness."

"Yes, my Lord, I heard her, too. What is your will?"

"I will come to you, and we shall walk away."

"Yes, my Lord, I will be waiting for your arrival." Levi suspended time and walked among them. After gathering his wife, they strolled across sea and land. Venus said, "Adonai, what are we to do? Where shall we go?"

"We will walk to St. Louis and view my creation as we go. It has been two thousand years since I stilled time and walked among it. I have grown so close to the Yahweh that this shell will soon shed."

"Lord, we will see many terrible things that they do to one another along the way."

"Yes. Many good deeds we shall witness as well; never forget the good they are capable of doing in existence. Firefighters in the act of saving others, people cuddling their young, and many other wonderful things. For they have come to fulfillment, and soon they will ingest the best and destroy all that lies fallow."

"Greatness, honor, and glory follow you, my love! Let it be so!"

The guards at the detention center blinked their eyes and watched as Levi evaporated into thin air. They searched everywhere and found neither Levi nor Venus.

FBI Director Morgan called Wescott and said, "Chief Detective, the Jackson's have escaped from Guantanamo. We are pulling everyone to find them, and so is Homeland Security. Pull your agents off of Alicia Santos and tell them to find Levi and Venus Jackson at all costs."

Chief Detective Wescott replied, "Sir, how was it possible for them to escape?"

"They just disappeared, Chief Detective. It doesn't matter how they escape; what matters is that we get them back."

"Should I pull Bastion and Casteel, too?"

"No, we still need to infiltrate the group."

"Can't we use her to recapture them?"

"We played that card. We have another plan, Chief Detective. Now get to it, and quick, I want every state from the tip of Florida to Missouri saturated with your agents. Search everywhere they are known to frequent."

"Yes, sir, right away."

Wescott ended the call and muttered, "Shit!"

In Washington, Smithson hung up the phone. His face reddened, and his fist slammed down on his desk. He had not anticipated this since Levi was quiet in Guantanamo. He had readied his campaign to seek the nomination of the Presidency for the Democratic Party. Hammett had not been seen in public since the incident, but former President Wright was sent tweeting support for his future nomination. Everything moved so fast in today's political world; you're in office in less than a hundred days, and everyone is ramping up for the next general election. It made him wonder when a president had time to be president. Hammett's body may have been ravaged, but his mind was sharp and clear, Smithson thought. With his support, the press figured figure me a shoe-in. Now, however, with the escape of Jackson's, he would seem weak and faltering. He called Secretary of State McDowell and said, "Claire, I know we've had our differences over the past several months, but I am going to need your support. As you may know, we have a situation with the Jackson's escape.I am going to need a powerful woman as my running mate for the 2020 election for president, and I am putting you on the short list for my running mate."

Claire's eyes rolled as she listened to Smithson. But she remembered what Levi had told her, so she said, "Mr. President, I would be honored. You can count on me for support, but isn't this premature? You may not like what I have in mind, politically."

"Claire, let's just say a still small voice is whispering in my ear. I have learned to listen to that voice, for it is most often correct. I need someone who has proven themselves to the public. Your work has been exemplary. I am afraid I have been a little jealous of your power and expertise. I assure you that you are at the top of the list. Good day, Claire." Then he put his finger on the receiver as he assessed the Levi problem and then called General Abrams.

The general answered, "Mr. President. How may I help you?"

He said, "Is she ready?"

He replied, "She is very close, sir."

"We may have to use her earlier than expected."

"Yes sir."

The president wondered why the guides had not come to his aid. Surely, we must consider them our enemies."

Five-Star General Elijah Abrams has been in charge of Project 666 since its inception.