Chapter 1- New Beginning

Fresh's P.O.V

My alarm clock was ringing, I read the time 6:30 AM. It kept ringing, it played my favorite song Funk Town. I got up and turned it off. I was new in that school and I was kinda afraid. I have powers and so does my bro but I am alone for now because they are cops and I didn't want to be. I got changed into a blue and white jacket with purple at the bottom that had YOLO in blue and yellow in the middle. I slipped on my green pants and blue trainers.

I grabbed my skateboard and went out the door with toast in my mouth

I grabbed my skateboard and went out the door with toast in my mouth. I saw the bus and kicked my skate board up to grab it. I got inside the bus and waited for the last stop. I saw Paperjam and some of his friends enter. I didn't talk to him because what would he think if the prisoner he saw at his mom's station was free. He sat behind me and whispered something I could hear so well and easily. "Hey guys, maybe later we should bully this nerd up at the front" he said.

I guess he doesn't recognize me at all. Hmm well its not his fault I mean he only saw me when he was a child AND I am not wearing my shades. When our last stop happened I got off but apparently this fish lady decided to push me out.

I fell but did a handstand, cartweeled foward and landed on my skateboard. Everyone looked at me in amazement but I am not going down without a fight. "Hey what was that for?" I asked in a slightly annoyed tone. "Wow look at you, standing up to a jock!" She said baring her super sharp teeth. "Tch, so everyone is a coward huh?" I asked with a scowl. "You really know nothing about here do ya!" She yelled. Then she threw a punch at me but I stopped it by grabbing her wrist.

Everyone gasped, the jocks looked shocked. I flipped her over my back and she landed on the ground with a thud. I turned around to face her and leaned down to her level, "Btw my name is Fresh and don't you know a criminal when you see one? I may be a nerd but I tell you I am powerful" I said. Someone tried calling the police but I snapped their phone in half. "Also I was freed last month so yeah don't go calling the police cuz their my bros, especially Inky. He gave me a chance" I said walking away.