Chapter 6- Attacked

Fresh's P.O.V

She slapped me. I felt the pain and my eyesocket flared. "I told you to stay the fuck away from PJ!!" She yelled. "He's my boyfriend!! Not yours! MINE!! HE DOESN'T WANT YOU!!" I yelled back. "OH PLEASE! BITCH YOUR NOTHING TO HIM YOU KNOW!! GIRLS HAVE BEEN WANTING HI-" She yelled but I cut her off. "EXCUSE ME?! HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND YEARS AGO LIKE WHAT 3 YEARS!! YOU BITCHES OR FAKES SHOULD BACK OFF!!!!" I yelled, all the girls gasped. "YOU HEARD ME, HE DOESN'T WANT ANY OF YOU AND ESPECIALLY YOU!!!" I pointed to the bunny.

"Jesus I have one badass boyfriend" I heard PJ say. I turned to him and punched him on the shoulder. "Ouch!! Damn you punch hard!!" He screamed. "Why have you been standing here without helping?!" I yelled. "Oh shit! I'm next!" He yelled as he sprinted off. "Come back here!" I yelled. The bell rang and I smirked walking back in class. I sat at the back and waited. I saw PJ come in and gulped. He sat next to his friends and the bunny still sat next to him. I saw Alphys and she sat next to me. She smiled and said "H-hey Fresh! T-that was s-so c-co-ol!" She said. "Thanks....." I said not paying attention.

PJ's P.O.V

Vanessa was still flirting with me even though Fresh warned her. I saw Fresh staring daggers at her. This will be interesting.

Fresh's P.O.V

I saw her lean in and kissed him. "THAT IS IT!!" I yelled "TIME TO PUT YOU BACK IN YOUR PLACE!!!" I yelled, I grabbed her by the neck and threw her into the wall. I punched her face and grabbed her and did a spinning throw. I charged at her and kicked her from the side, I teleported and kicked her from the other side. I then shot bones at her and healed her. "You healed me??" She asked. "Well duh! I mean I'm not being the victim here" I said chill. I sat down and everyone cheered. I saw teacher come in and she cheered too. Things are interesting...............