Chapter 5- Proof

Fresh's P.O.V

It was a lovely morning.......Pfft! As if it was. I woke up with the alarm again. I went to my closet and wore something different this time. I wore a turqoise plad shirt, grey pants , my trainers and my favorite cap.

 I wore a turqoise plad shirt, grey pants , my trainers and my favorite cap

I skated to the bus stop and it stopped right infront of me. I got in and sat at the front row. I heard another stop and saw PJ and his friends getting in. I waved at PJ and he smiled back. God that hot smile. I saw the fish lady and she growled at me. I looked away and she smirked thinking she won.I knew another stop happened and bunny monster and her friends sat near PJ. I saw bunny flirt with PJ and I turned around, trying not to get jealous.

I heard sounds and turned to PJ. He was in shock as I saw that bunny's lips on MY PJ. I used my magic and threw her off him, I brought her near me and said "Hi there bitch, look stay away from PJ". "Hah! I thought you didn't want him!" She stated. "Yeah I did say that, we were having rougue times and didn't mean that" I said. "Oh really? Prove that!" She said. I looked at PJ and he nodded to say that whatever I did it was okay. I walked over and kissed PJ. He kissed back, we closed our eyesockets in happiness.

Everyone gasped, even the Jocks. All the monsters and I mean ALL of them looked shocked. The bus stopped and I pulled away. I winked at him and threw my skate out, I ran and ran and jumped. I landed on my skateboard easily, the students cheered and the Jocks gaped. I got in class first with students around me.

They said 'that was really cool!' And 'teach me that move please!'. Then I saw a yellow  lizard girl. "Hi, I'm Fresh" I greeted. "H-hi, my n-name is A-alphys" she stuttered. "So you like drawing anime?" I asked. "Y-yup" she said. "Wow you are good, this is from mew mew kissie cutie isn't it?" I asked. "*Gasp* you know mew mew kissie cutie?!" She asked. "Yeah, mew mew kissie cutie is better than mew mew kissie cutie 2" I stated. She nodded and I sat next to her. 

Alphy's told me she wanted me to meet her friends, of course I agreed. I saw a big skeleton and a ghost. "H-hey guys! T-this is F-fresh, my n-new friend" Alphy's said. "WELL HI FRESH! I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" The tall skeleton said. "Hi, I'm Nastablook" the ghost said. "Hi I'm Fresh, well you already knew that" I said rubbing the back of my skull. They laughed and so did I. I saw that bunny and she was whispering to her friends. I saw them run as she headed towards me................