Chapter 9- Meeting

PJ's P.O.V

Fresh fainted right infront of me, "Fresh? FRESH?!" I yelled, tears were starting to rise in my eyesockets. I grabbed my phone and called 911. "Hello? 911, how may I help you?" The receptionist asked. "Hello! Please my boyfriend fainted, come quickly its an emergency!" I said. "Alright! The ambulance is on the way!" She said. "Thank you!" Was all I said before I hung up. I started sobbing as I cradled Fresh.

The ambulance arrived and took him away from me. "No! Please let me stay with him!" I pleaded. Undyne, Burger Pants and Skater Girl held me back. "NO! FRESH! PLEASE!" I cried then I heard my phone ring. "DAD! COME QUICK! FRESH FAINTED!" I yelled. "Coming son! Relax okay!" He yelled bacl and hung up. I saw him teleport and we went to the hospital and I mean we, Undyne, BP and Skater Girl came because we didn't seperate when dad teleported.

I ran to the receptionist, "Please, do you know the skeleton with the name of Fresh?" I asked. "Yes, room 67" she said. "Thank you!" I said while running. For peeps sake, I can teleport. I teleported and saw Fresh hooked up to an IV. I cried upsettingly. "Fresh my love, please wake up" I pleaded looking at the IV. It was still beeping and I saw Fresh stir. "F-Fresh?" I asked, my eyesockets widened when I saw his sockets open. "P-PJ? Where am I?" He asked. "Your at the hospital my love" I said happily. He blushed when I called him 'my love'. "Are you embarassed my love?" I asked smirking. He blushed darker, "N-no I'm not!" He protested. "Hah, anyway what happened?" I asked. "W-well.........I'll tell you" he said.

Flashback~

Fresh's P.O.V

I was in a dark room, I heard muffled sounds and the door swung open. I saw a very strange person. She had red hair, slit eyes, fangs, bat wings and demon horns. "W-who are you?" I asked. "I'm Ezra, a demon from the underworld" she said (Btw Ezra is one of my OC's). "W-why am I here?" I asked. "Because, you will unlock a special power that no one knows about" she said. "What is that power?" I asked. "Well.....its more of a transformation, you will be different than before" she stated. "Bye, your about to wake up" she said waving.

Flashback End~

Fresh's P.O.V

"And that was about it" I said. "Wow, I wonder what is that power" he said thinking. "Me too but she said its more like a transformation" I stated. "Hmm......interesting" he said. I wonder what it is................