Chapter 11- Propose

Don't play the song yet! Not until I tell you!

Fresh's P.O.V

"PJ, I need to ask you something" I said. "Yeah Fresh?" He asked. "I'm a monster right now.....please will you stay?" I said with tears. "I will stay because I love you" he said. "R-really?" I said happy. "Yeah and there is something that I need to ask you" PJ said. "What is it?" I asked. He then got on one knee and took out a red velvet box with a amethyst ring in it. "Will you marry me?" He asked. "Yes! Yes a million times yes!" I said jumping on him and wrapping my arms around his neck. We kissed blissfully, the students around us cheered except Vanessa.

1 week later~

I was wearing my wedding gown. I looked in the mirror and looked to see whether it was right.

 I looked in the mirror and looked to see whether it was right

I also wore my flower crown.

Then it was time to start so I went out into the aisle

Play song!

The flower girls were palette, goth and moku. Then I saw PJ in his tux and man did he look hot. I was already at the alter as we joined hands. "We are gathered here today because of two young monsters, Paperjam will you take Fresh to be your lawfully wedded wife and will stay together until death?" The priest asked. "I do" he said. "And will you Fresh take Paperjam as your lawfully wedded husband and will stay together until death?" The priest asked me. "I do" I said. "You may now kiss the bride" the priest said smiling. He kissed me and I kissed back, everyone cheered.

It was cake time so we cut everyone a piece. I smiled as we waltz together and had fun. Then when we were done we went home. I told Ink and Error that we are going on a honeymoon. We teleported to a hotel and he pinned me on the bed. He kissed me passionately and I kissed back, he took off my clothes and he touched my ribs gently causing me to moan. I licked his ribs and he started kissing my neck, he then lined up and trusted into me. "Aaahh~ PJ more harder!~" I moaned. He went faster and harder till we came. We then Fell asleep next to eachother......................