Chapter 8- Pain

PJ's P.O.V

I was looking for Fresh and felt super guilty. I didn't know that me ignoring Fresh would him. I panicked until I checked inside the janitors closet to see a tear stained skeleton. I immediately recognize him as Fresh, crying.

"F-fresh? Are you okay?" I asked. "No PJ, I'm not..." he said. "Whats wrong?" I asked. "You, you ignored me and I felt abandoned......I thought you didn't care" he said. "What! No of course I care! Fresh! Why would you think that?" I asked. "Maybe the fact that I begged for you to speak to me and walked away ignoring me" he said. "Look Fresh, I was Jealous" I said. "Then you could just admit it instead of ignoring me" he said. "Your right, I'm sorry" I apologized. "Thats all I wanted to hear!" He said jumping into my arms and hugging me.

I tilted his chin up and kissed him. He kissed back, I let go after a while and we walked out with our necklaces attached. We didn't let the heart go until we reached the class. We opened the door and the teacher wasn't there, we sighed in relief. We sat next to eachother and smiled. Greaser sat next to Fresh and I got mad.

Fresh's P.O.V

Greaser sat next to me, He put his arm around me and so did PJ. They pulled me towards them and I was basically rocking left and right. "Um, guys?" I asked getting dizzy. "Boys! Let go of Fresh now! You may have rivalry but Fresh needs to study our history!" She said. "Really? Thats what you care about? Our history?" I said unamused. PJ growled and so did Greaser, "Greaser let go" I said. "Aww~ why coolcat?~ don't you want him to go?~" he asked. "No! No I do not want him to let go!" I said. "Coolcat c'mon now, why would you choose him?" Greaser asked. "Because I love him!" I said. "Wow, you changed" he said. "I love him okay?" I said. Greaser got up and attacked PJ. "Ouch! Hey what hell was that for?!" PJ yelled. My eyesocket flared. "HOW DARE YOU!!" I yelled shooting bones and blasting my laser from the gaster blasters. He teleported away and I heaved for breath. Then everything turned black..................