Chapter 3- 50th Threat

Fresh's P.O.V

I walked out of the classroom and was slammed against the lockers. A bunny monster was gripping my neck. "Look bitch, I don't know who you are to PJ but he is MINE so if you go flirting with him, I will make you pay!" She said threateningly. "Please bitch I am not with him diddly any more and plus why would he diddly want a girl like ya, I mean brah your a slut who goes sleeping with other monsters yo!" I said with a glare. My eyesocket flared, she stepped back and dropped me. I put my shades back on, "Now don't ya diddly tell others 'bout this mkay?" I said smirking and walking past her. "Oh btw if you want him you can have him" I said with a frown.

"F-fresh......you can't really mean that, could you?" PJ asked. "I do and we're through!" I said walking away. "No! Please Fresh, there has to be some way!" PJ yelled out to me. Tears fell down my face. "*Sob* I w-will g-giv-ve you a chance *sniff*" I said. "*Gasp* Really?!" He asked. I turned to him with a smile, "Really* I said happily. He ran to me and hugged me, the monsters gasped. "Okay! Wear the fanciest thing ya got! Gotta go!" PJ yelled running home. "Oh gosh why did he have to yell" I said facepalming. The girls stared daggers at me and I got a text.

PJ: I forgot to tell you to wear a dress.

F: Are you Serious

PJ: Yes, yes I am

F: Fine

I stopped texting and went into class to see PJ sitting there. Wow that actually shocked me. I sat next to him as he leaned his head on my shoulder. I blushed my magenta hue and let him. I did my work and so did he, when we handed it in the teacher said the marks. "Paperjam 6/10" she said. "Fresh 10/10, a perfect score!" She exclaimed the class aplauded and I laughed. Once we got out I laughed like crazy. "What are you laughing about?" He asked. "Hahahahahaha! Maybe if ya didn't get 6/10 in maths hah! Its basic and ya only got 6!" I said gasping for air. "Oh shut up!" He yelled. "Don't forget" he said. "I won't" I said excited for tomorrow..................