Chapter 10- Transformed

Picture is up there🔝, cut out Ink and Paperjam.

Fresh's P.O.V

It has been a few days since my fainting incident. I was walking down the halls to be greeted by PJ. "Hey Fresh, you okay?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine, nothing has happened yet though" I stated. "Hmm maybe be patient" he said. "Yeah, thats my plan" I said happily. "C'mon lets go to class" I said. "Yup, Oh! Right! Um Fresh?" He asked. "Yeah?" I said. "You know your heart locket" he said. "Yeah?" I asked. "Here" he said taking out a red one. "It connects" he said blushing. "Yeah, just like this" I said kissing him. He kissed back as we walked to class hand in hand. It was Maths and PJ almost Fell asleep. PJ finally dozed off and hit the table trying to sleep. He made a big thud sound and I started laughing.

Timeskip~

It was lunchtime and I went in line with PJ. Then Vanessa pushed me off the line and cuddled with PJ. "Hey!!" I yelled. "What?!" She yelled back. "You can't cut line and cuddle up with MY PJ!!" I yelled. "Oh please as if I care!" She shot back. My eyesocket flared and my body cracked and I shifted into a wolf. Then I growled, my voice sounded like thunder. They all flinched, "HOW DARE YOU!!" I yelled biting into her sleeve and dragging her off him. I guarded PJ and went back to skeleton form. I then felt power surge through me. I shot at her fire, then it was lighting. I threw an electric bolt at her. She ran off crying and scared. I hugged PJ and everything cooled down. "So now we know the powers and transformstion you took" PJ said. "Yup!" I said happily, I snuggled into PJ.

Timeskip~

We were at the police station because I wanted to visit my old friends. "Hey guys!" I said walking through the door. "Hey little bro!" Geno said giving me a noogie. "Hah! How are you and Death doing?" I asked. "Heh! Their both rascals!" He said. We burst out laughing, Death and Goth said "HEY!". "Oh Geno, I have new powers!" I said happily. He looked at me shocked and called the others. "Hey guys, watch this!" I said blasting out fire from my hands. They were shocked. I then point my hand upwards and all my powers shot. "Elemental Powers!" I said. Then I shifted into a wolf and licked PJ's face. They looked surprised and glad that nothing bad happened. I have been meaning to ask PJ something though.....................