Chapter 2- Finally!

Fresh's P.O.V

"F-fresh is that y-you?" Paperjam asked. I turned around to face him, "So......ya finally found out mah un-fresh broski" I said blankly going back to my lingo. "So how you doing?" He asked picking up the fish lady. "Oh just funkin PEACHY!" I said sarcastically. "Huh?? Whats wrong?" He asked. "Hmm....maybe the fact that ya diddly said ya wanted to beat me up brah!" I yelled. "Ya aren't the PJ I knew and I Fell in love with brah!" I yelled. Tears  Fell down my face and I slapped him. I walked inside the school with a tear stained face. I went to my locker and grabbed my history books. I went to find my class, my class starts at 8:00 AM and its 7:00 AM. PJ walked up to me and said "I'm so sorry Fresh we got off on the wrong foot" he said. "Ya think so brah, ya did more than ya think ya did brah" I said. "Please I didn't mean that, I didn't know it was you" he said. "So now what huh?! Ya now are the school idol and bully brah, that is so un-fresh yo!" I said upsettingly.

"Plus you might need help, you know finding your class" he said. "Fine but that doesn't mean that I forgive ya you know bro" I said as he grabbed my hand and he walked me to class. "Okay thanks yo now bye brah!" I said turning. "Um I have your class, as well as every other class" he stated. "Shiz brah that ain't cool yo" I cursed. "Um......please speak normally" he said. "Now that is more un-fresh yo! I can't go withouy mah lingo!" I said rhyming. I turned and sat in an empty seat right at the back. PJ sat next to his 'friends' or so. I started sketching an anime girl.

 I started sketching an anime girl

"Fresh!" Yelled a teacher. She swiped the book away. "Hey!" I yelled. "No drawing in MY class!" She yelled. "Give that back mah dudette, I need that to keep meh goin yo!" I said in my lingo. "No! See your english is bad enough!" She said. "Don't go hatin on the 90's yo!" I said offended. I took my shades out of my bag and wore them because my eyesocket started flaring. My shades turned from 'YOLO' to 'TRY ME BITCH'. I tilted my shades down and said "Yo mah brotato, I need that to keep me sane so would ya kindly and diddly hand me over mah sketchbook yo!" I said in my angry voice. The gaster blasters appeared behind her. She threw it at me screaming bloody murder. I smiled and went back to sketching. Man mah life sucks yo!