Broken

Min Yoongi, the popular, rich boy who had lived alone in a huge house since he turned nineteen.

His parents left him alone in Korea as they moved out to America, not even bothering to ask if their son wanted to come with them. He wouldn't have gone with them but knowing that they care about him at least as much as their money and stupid work would have made him feel a little better.

He seemed to be happy on the outside, but he was in a lot of pain. Living in a huge house like his alone really did make a person feel lonely. Yes, he did have friends, a lot. But real friends? No. 

Everyone liked him for various of reasons, but he had yet to meet someone who would genuinely care for him and not the name he has or the things he owns. 

All the girls were after him because he had money and expensive things. He didn't care about those things himself but the whole world seemed to only be hungry for that. 

Yoongi really didn't care about girls at all, he never understood the attraction. Boys were more of his type but he still had never really dated anyone since being openly gay isn't an option for him. Going outside in the world and dating another male openly would cause his mother and father to have problems since they were very well known in Korea, and even if Yoongi knew that they didn't really care for him, he cared for them enough not to bring them down with something like this.

The doorbell of Yoongi's house buzzed loudly trough the empty space, causing the young man to sigh.

He got up from his bed and pressed a few buttons, letting the person in.

"Min Yoongi! We're going to party tonight!" A familiar voice yelled.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and laid back down, waiting for the boy to come upstairs.

"We are?" Yoongi smirked as he stepped in, immediately dropping the annoyed face.

He wasn't in the mood to do anything, just like he always didn't. He just had to keep a smirk on his face and pretend like he actually enjoyed the partying and the girls hitting on him just so his and his parents' reputation wouldn't be ruined.

You see, people thought that he had stayed in Korea because he was one of those bratty rich kids that really just didn't care about anything else but having fun. He was good at playing the role too, never had anyone questioned anything he did or said. Or maybe they were all just too blinded by his money and property.

"Yeah, there's gonna be a good DJ at this one club and we thought that maybe you could get us in as VIPs." Bo-Gyeong smiled, blinking his eyes rapidly.

"If you think you look cute, just know that you look like you have something in your eyes." Yoongi chuckled.

The younger pouted, crossing his arms over his chest like the kid that he was.

"I'll get us in. But only five, okay?" Yoongi pointed at him with his finger. "I don't feel like dealing with a big group of little kids tonight."

"Thanks brother." Bo-Gyeong smiled as he jumped to lay down next to him.

"Yoongi oppa, let's go to your house." Ara brushed her fingers against the boy's cheek gently.

"I don't feel like doing that today." Yoongi smiled but he really felt like rolling his eyes until they would fall out. "I have to call my parents early in the morning and I'd like to be alone for that."

"Oh." The girl said, her smile immediately fading.

"Actually, I think I'm going to leave now." Yoongi said as he stood up from the booth.

Bo-Gyeong got up too so Yoongi could walk past him. "Why are you leaving already?"

"It's 3am." He chuckled. "I'll see you guys."

"Bye oppa, sleep well." Ara waved to him, winking.

"Mhm." Yoongi waved back, not really caring about the obvious attempt to seduce him.

He walked out of the club, trying to avoid all the girls who attempted to pull him to the dancefloor. He really hated places like these. It took him five minutes until he finally got out of the damn building. 

"Min Yoongi, are you going home already? This early?" Someone asked. 

Yoongi had no idea who the person was so he just waved his hand and headed to the other side of the road where his car was parked. He didn't really drink so it was safe for him to drive home by himself.

The car purred under him and he got on his way, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel to the beat of the song that was playing on the radio.

Soon it started to rain heavily and he had to turn the windshield wipers on. He could see people running to shelter on the streets. Seoul seemed to be a city that never slept. It was a beautiful sight sometimes- the people walking around, smiling and laughing. It made Yoongi want to feel genuinely happy again.

He stopped at a red light and looked around a little. A thin boy, possibly around his age crossed the road, his face swollen and bloody. Yoongi felt his stomach turn at the sight of him. He looked so broken, just like he himself was. This young man just didn't hide it with a fake smile and attitude.

As the light turned green, Yoongi took a turn to the left and slowed down so he was driving at the same pace as the injured boy. He rolled his window down.

"Hey you!"

The beaten up boy just stopped walking, not bothering to turn his head. "What?"

"Get in, I'll take you to a hospital."