Kisses

Yoongi parked his car in the same spot he had done when he dropped Jimin off. He saw the pink haired boy come out of the restaurant, waving goodbyes to his friends.

"Hey." Yoongi smiled at him after he had gotten in and closed the door.

"Hi." Jimin placed a small kiss on his lips. "What's that?"

He was staring at the cut on Yoongi's cheek. He had completely forgotten that it was there, so the little drop of blood had now dried up on his skin.

"Oh that." He chuckled as he drove off. "Ara came over, she was mad."

"About what?" Jimin asked.

He didn't take his eyes off of Yoongi for even a second as he explained what had happened and why it happened. 

"What a bitch." Jimin shook his head as they arrived back home.

"I know." Yoongi agreed.

"Let's clean that up now."

The memory of their first time together in the house made Yoongi smile a little as he sat down on one of the chairs. Jimin wet a towel and approached him with a playful smile on his lips.

"Remember the day we met?" He asked as he softly pressed the towel against the cut.

He started to gently clean the wound and the dried blood, careful not to hurt Yoongi.

"Yeah, I cleaned all those nasty wounds on your face." Yoongi nodded, closing his eyes. "I was so angry because you were in that condition."

"You didn't seem like it."

"I didn't show it because I didn't want to scare you."

Jimin placed the towel down on the table quietly and decided to suprise Yoongi who's eyes were still shut.

He placed his lips on Yoongi's, kissing him gently. Yoongi was a little suprised but kissed back immediately. He wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and pulled him down to sit on his lap. The kiss deepened as Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and pushed his hand into his hair.

Both of their hearts were beating fast, their breathing was getting heavier and heavier by the seconds and the kiss just kept getting rougher.

Jimin pulled on Yoongi's bottomlip with his teeth before pulling away completely, a small cheeky smile on his face.

"You're just gonna stop there?" Yoongi asked, out of breath. "Seriously?"

The younger got up from his lap and shrugged innocently. "What?"

"Come on."

Jimin started to head for the livingroom but Yoongi grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

"I'm not gonna let you do THAT and just leave me like this." He smirked.

"I was kind of hoping this would happen." Jimin chuckled before his lips were preoccupied with something else to do.

The next morning Yoongi got up before Jimin did, took a shower and headed downstairs. He fixed some breakfast for the two of them and headed back up to wake up the sleeping beauty.

"Jimin." He softly spoke as he shook him a little.

"Mhm?" He hummed, not opening his eyes.

"I made some breakfast, get up." 

"I'm tired."

"Do you want to have breakfast in bed then?"

Now Jimin opened his eyes slightly and looked at Yoongi. "Could we do that?"

Yoongi smiled a little. "Sure."

Jimin sat up and leaned his back against the bedframe as Yoongi headed downstairs to get the breakfast. Soon he entered the room, holding a tray of food.

"I made some scrambled eggs and sandwiches. It's not a lot but I guess it'll do."

"It's perfect." Jimin smiled a little.

Yoongi climbed in the bed with a little difficulty and sat down on his spot next to Jimin.

"You're like husband material." Jimin complimented, taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Oh really?"

"Mhm."

"Better marry me then."

Jimin placed a kiss on his cheek. "Sure."

"I'm serious." Yoongi said, looking at him dead in the eye.

"Me too."

Heyyy to the few people who read this story. Hope you've liked it so far.

So this is a short chapter because it's just a little filler.

Again, if you have any requests then just comment and I'll try to make them happen.