Stranger

"What's your name?" Yoongi asked when the boy just stayed put, not saying a word.

"Jimin." He answered.

"Well Jimin, get in an I'll drive you to the nearest hospital. You look like a wreck."

"I can't go to a hospital."

"I can take you home then." 

"I can't go home either."

Yoongi let out a frustrated laugh. "Just get in."

Jimin gave up and quickly got into the stranger's car. Yoongi tried to get a better look at his injuries but he just looked away, trying to hide the horribleness that his father had caused.

"Is it okay if I take you to my house? I really want to help you." Yoongi asked softly.

"You're a stranger." Jimin said.

"Yes, a stranger who wants to help you. I promise I won't hurt you in any way."

Jimin seemed to think about it for a second before he just sighed, too exhausted to start arguing with him.

"Min Yoongi, by the way." Yoongi introduced himself as the two entered his house.

"Do you live alone?" Jimin asked, pulling his hood off.

Yoongi looked at his bloody face and winced. He wondered why and by whom was he beaten up so bad.

"Yeah, follow me. I have to clean those wounds so you won't get an infection." He said, leading the thin boy to the kitchen. "I hope water will be enough, I don't have anything else to clean those with."

"It's fine." Jimin said.

Yoongi noted that the boy's face had been emotionless the whole ride here. He didn't cry or look mad, obviously he didn't smile. That would have been painful with the condition his face was in.

"Sit down." Yoongi ordered, pulling a chair out for Jimin to sit on.

He obeyed quietly, his eyes on the floor.

"Tell me if it hurts too much." Yoongi said as he started to gently clean the wounds with a wet towel.

Jimin didn't wince, he didn't make a sound or did he even look at Yoongi as he cleaned the blood off of his face.

"What year were you born?" Yoongi asked.

"1995." Jimin answered quietly. "You?"

"1993."

"You're older than me then."

"Mhm. So can you tell me who did this to you?"

Jimin shook his head slightly.

"Okay." Yoongi nodded, he didn't want to make him feel pressured or uncomfortable.

He wiped the last bloodstain off of his face and tilted his head a little as he stared at Jimin. The younger looked very attractive even with his face wounded and swollen. His hair was a soft shade of pink and he had a beautiful facial structure. Yoongi could only imagine how good looking he was when his face was back to normal.

"You can sleep in my guestroom. I don't want you to go home." Yoongi said as he threw the towel into the trash.

"Why?" Jimin asked.

"Because I have a feeling that whoever caused this is there."

"You're good."

Yoongi cracked a small smile and Jimin stood up, his legs giving up on him immediately. The older was quick to catch him before he fell to the floor.

"I'm sorry." Jimin breathed out before his eyes fell close.

He passed out, right there in his arms. Yoongi felt anger build up inside him as he carried the boy upstairs. Jimin felt weightless, probably because he wasn't fed well at home. Also Yoongi wanted to do the same to the person that beat up this beautiful boy, he wanted to beat them up so bad that they'd faint like Jimin did. Yoongi just wouldn't catch them like he did with Jimin.

It was weird, for some reason he grew attached to him in such a short time. Maybe because both of them were broken in their own ways.

"Have you behaved well?" Yoongi's dad asked, staring at Yoongi trough the screen.

"Very. Is that all you have to say? No we missed you or anything?" He asked, looking away from the laptop's screen.

He noticed Jimin standing at the doorway of his bedroom.

"We're coming to Korea for a few days to check up on the hotel." Her mom said.

Yoongi moved away from the camera and placed his finger in front of his lips, telling Jimin to stay quiet.

"You'll be staying there then?" The son of the two so called parents asked.

"Of course. Where else?" His dad laughed.

Jimin looked down at his feet as Yoongi let out a sigh.

"Well call me if you want to go out for dinner or something." He said, immediately ending the call after those words.

"Morning." Jimin said to him.

"Good morning." Yoongi smiled a little.

Jimin was wearing the clothes Yoongi had put out for him last night. He thought that the younger looked good in his clothes since they were a little bit too big for his thin frame.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, closing the laptop.

Jimin shook his head slightly and watched as Yoongi placed the laptop down and walked towards him. He hadn't really looked at the older's face properly last night, so seeing just how attractive he was made Jimin feel small and weak.

"You should still eat." Yoongi said, stopping in front of him.

He touched one of the wounds on Jimin's cheek and sighed.

"Does it hurt?" He asked.

"I don't know. I'm kind of used to the pain."

Yoongi dropped his hand to his side, a sad feeling taking over.

"Don't look at me like that." Jimin sighed. "I know I'm weak."

"Weak?" Yoongi laughed. "I think you're far from weak."

Jimin looked at him with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Now let's go make some breakfast and then I'll leave you to shower while I go get you some new clothes."

"Clothes? Why?" 

"I told you last night- I don't want you to go home." Yoongi smiled, walking past Jimin.

"But-"

"I'm serious, you either stay here by your own choice or I'm reporting the person who beat you up." 

Jimin followed him to the kitchen and sat down. "You don't even know who it was."

"I can easily find out. Why do you even want to protect them?"

"Because he's my dad."

Yoongi turned to look at Jimin, holding a pan in his hand. "I had a small feeling about that."

Jimin nodded, suddenly embarrassed.

"Don't worry, I know what it feels like to be abused by a parent. Maybe not physically but mentally at least." Yoongi reassured him. "So, do you like ramen?"

Jimin's lips curved up slightly as he nodded. This black haired, beautiful boy seemed to own a skill to make him feel better in just a few seconds.