Old Friends

The next day Jimin decided that dancing would make him feel a bit better and he would forget the emptiness of the house, so he headed to Hoseok's dancestudio first thing after breakfast.

No one else was there expect for the owner himself.

"Morning." Jimin greeted him, a small smile on his lips.

"Morning." Hoseok said, a little taken aback.

Jimin hadn't talked to him in a very long time and now that he greeted him with a smile on his face he couldn't help but wonder if the boy was finally getting back to the old self he used to be before his mother passed away.

"Jimin." He spoke just when Jimin was about to enter the same old danceroom he always used.

"Yeah?"

"How are you?"

Jimin smiled a little again. "I'm better. What about you?"

Hoseok's lips curved up too. "I'm good. It's nice to see you smiling a little, and talking."

"I'm sorry."

"About what?"

"Well I kind of just abandoned all of you." Jimin sighed. "Everything just went to shit suddenly and I thought I was better off alone."

Hoseok nodded slightly. "You could've just talked to us."

"I know, I just kind of didn't think anyone could help."

"What changed now?"

Jimin smiled so wide that his teeth showed as he confessed. "Someone found me at my worst and turned my life around."

"Min Yoongi?" Hoseok asked.

"Mhm." The boy nodded. 

"So how are all the others?"

"They're good, we talk about you sometimes."

"You do?"

"We miss you." Hoseok confessed. "I miss you."

"Let's hang out soon then. I've missed all of you too." Jimin smiled.

Hoseok's eyes lit up and he just had to wrap his arms around Jimin. Jimin didn't hesitate to hug him back immediately.

"Just give me a call. I still have the same number." He said, his voice trembling a little.

He had missed this so much, all of his friends. It made him emotional how Hoseok could just forgive him like that without even thinking twice.

"I will, soon. Now go and dance your heart out, I know how much you love it."

Jimin was just about to open the studio's front door and leave home when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and smiled as he saw Hoseok.

"I thought about it a little and would it be okay if we hung out today? All the other boys seem to be eager to see you again." He asked a little hesitantly.

"Sure, Yoongi is in America so I don't have anything else to do anyways." Jimin nodded. "Now?"

Hoseok seemed to get excited immediately. "Yeah, I can call the boys and we can go eat something together."

Jimin nodded. "I have one request though."

"Anything."

"No alcohol." He said quietly. "Please."

The older furrowed his eyebrows but nodded a little. "Okay, sure."

Jimin felt a little nervous as Hoseok parked his car and the two stepped out. However his nervousness was gone as soon as he saw all of the boys, smiling at him.

"Park Jimin! It's been so long." Jungkook yelled, immediately jumping in his arms.

Jimin stumbled a few steps back but quickly regained his balance.

"Jungkook." He chuckled, hugging the youngest of the group tightly.

After Jungkook finally let go of him, the oldest- Seokjin hugged Jimin.

"I missed you." He spoke soflty.

"I missed you too." Jimin smiled, starting to feel emotional again.

Namjoon hugged him next, almost crushing the boy in his tight grip.

"I can't breathe." Jimin huffed.

"I don't care." Namjoon hissed. "It's been, what? Over a year?"

"Let me hug him too!" Taehyung yelled, pulling the other one off of him.

He placed his hands on Jimin's waist and took a good look at him.

"Wow, you've gotten so skinny." He breathed out before hugging him.

Jimin just laughed a little.

"So, we have a lot to catch up on." Seokjin smiled as the two boys pulled apart.

"Mhm, let's go eat something delicious." Jimin smiled back.

Hoseok wrapped his arms around Jimin's shoulders and the group headed inside, already engaging in a cheery conversation like nothing had ever happened.

Jimin got back home around 10pm. He had been gone all day so he had been too busy to even think about how lonely he was going to be once he got back there.

"Maybe we should get a pet." He talked to himself as he changed out of his clothes and into something more comfortable, in this case one of Yoongi's black sweaters he had left home.

He wandered around the house, thinking about what he should do. The thought of trying to call Yoongi crossed his mind but he soon realized that it was early in the morning in America so he would most likely still be sleeping.

In his thoughts, he had somehow ended up in Yoongi's bedroom and in his bed. His scent was clear in the sheets and Jimin inhaled it over and over again like a drug. 

"I must be going crazy." He chuckled to himself before falling asleep, the black haired boy in his mind.