Soft

"I'm going to kick your ass at this." Yoongi smirked at Jimin as they sat down on the seats and got ready to race against eachother in the game.

"Sorry Jimin but I think he's right." Jungkook chuckled, patting Jimin's head jokingly.

"We'll see about that." 

All of the other guys gathered to watch the two of them compete, some rooting for Yoongi and some for Jimin. Jimin wanted to prove everyone wrong. Even if his husband happened to drive sports cars didn't mean he was better in a stupid game like this.

"If you win, I'll buy you some cotton candy." Seokjin yelled behind Jimin, leaning on his seat.

"If you manage to get first place I'll win you a teddy bear." Yoongi said to Jimin, not taking his focus off of the screen.

Jimin started to take the game even more seriously, blocking out all the comments the others were making.

Somehow he managed to catch up to Yoongi, and just before the finish line, his car flew past Yoongi's.

"What?" Yoongi breathed out, turning to look at Jimin who was smirking smugly.

"Look at that. I guess you'll have to win a teddy bear for me then."

They got up and Jungkook challenged Taehyung to a race.

"My cotton candy?" Jimin smiled at Seokjin.

"When we leave." He smiled back. "Now go watch your husband struggle."

The oldest was pointing at the claw machine where Yoongi was already, trying to catch one of the prizes for the first time.

"If you guys have anything, we're probably gonna be there for a long while." He chuckled, heading towards his husband.

Yoongi was focused on the game so Jimin waited patiently behind him before wrapping his arms around his waist just as he got ready for the second try.

"It was a good game, too bad you suck."

Yoongi huffed, a small smile forming on his lips as he felt Jimin kiss his neck softly.

"Don't get too cocky."

Jimin shook his head slightly. "Just let me have this moment."

Yoongi turned his head a little, puckering his lips.

"Cute." Jimin giggled lightly, placing a kiss on his lips.

"One more." Yoongi pouted, receiving another one.

Jimin couldn't help but smile.

"You guys are really cute." Someone said from behind them.

Jimin turned to look at the person and smiled. "Thanks."

Yoongi thanked the boy too and continued his hunt for the teddy bear.

"You guys are the ones on that article going around, right?"

"Yeah."

The boy smiled widely. "I think it's really brave and obviously romantic to get married even though our country isn't the most tolerating and same sex marriage isn't even legal yet."

"Thanks." Jimin smiled.

He didn't think someone would actually come and talk to them about the article.

"I took some pictures of you guys, sorry for being such a paparazzi." He lifted his camera up slightly.

Jimin unwrapped his arms from around Yoongi and walked over. "Are they good?"

"I think so."

He showed a few of the pictures and Jimin smiled.

"If I give you my email, can you send those to us?"

"Sure."

Yoongi and Jimin arrived home quite late and both of them were pretty tired already, so they quickly took Chan out for a walk and got ready for bed.

"I'm gonna be cuddling this all night." Jimin hugged the teddy bear Yoongi had won for him at the arcade.

"But what about me?" Yoongi asked, rolling to lay on his side so he was facing Jimin.

"You can cuddle a pillow or something."

"Seriously?"

"Mhm."

Yoongi huffed, turning rolling over again so his back was now facing Jimin.

"Do you think that boy already emailed the pictures?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know."

Yoongi was speaking like he was hurt. Jimin let out a small laugh and placed the teddy bear down before swinging his arm over him and pulling him closer.

"I love you." He whispered into Yoongi's ear, placing a small kiss on his neck after.

Yoongi smiled to himself and turned around, puckering his lips once again, killing Jimin with his adorableness. "I love you too."

"You can be really cute, you know that?"

Yoongi pecked Jimin's lips quickly. "You're the cute one in this marriage."

"How did I manage to get such a good husband?" Jimin spoke.

"You tell me."

"I mean look at you- you're adorable, caring, loving..." Jimin's smile turned into a smirk as his hand slid down Yoongi's back. "And you've got an amazing butt."

Yoongi laughed softly, placing his lips on Jimin's for a long kiss.

They're too soft. I died just writing this.