The Day

"Today's the day." Yoongi smiled, brushing his fingers trough Jimin's hair.

"Today's the day." Jimin repeated.

"TODAY'S THE DAY!" Jungkook screamed, running into the room.

He was finally wearing his suit as he jumped down on the couch, grinning from ear to ear.

"Yeah." Yoongi chuckled. 

Taehyung walked into the room just seconds after, looking as clean as ever. "You finally changed your clothes."

"Two of our friends are actually about to get married and that's the first thing you say?" Jungkook glared at Taehyung.

"I got my dose of fanboying back when they announced their engagement."

Jimin laughed at their friends' bickering. "Is everyone seated already?"

"I'M HERE!" Hoseok bolted into the room, out of breath.

"Well good, you're the one walking me down the damn aisle." Jimin sighed.

Hoseok had informed them he would be a little late and Jimin had already gotten worried.

"Sorry, I just woke up a little later than planned and then I couldn't find my tie so I drove down to the mall to get one." He explained.

Seokjin and Namjoon walked into the room, smiling at the couple.

"Are we ready?" Seokjin asked, earning a nod from Jimin.

"As ready as we can be." Yoongi spoke.

He placed a kiss on Jimin's cheek and headed out. "I'll see you at the aisle."

"JESUS CHRIST THIS IS HAPPENING." Jungkook yelled, jumping up.

He hugged Jimin a little too roughly and zoomed out of the room, Taehyung following after giving Jimin a hug too.

"Are you nervous?" Namjoon asked, eyeing Jimin.

"Of course I am."

"Well you look hot." Seokjin pointed out.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "How does that help?"

"I don't know."

Seokjin hugged Jimin and placed a small kiss on his forehead. 

"Can't believe you're getting married before your big brother." He said bitterly.

"That's Namjoon's fault!" Jimin chuckled.

"Yeah Namjoon, your fault." Seokjin glared at his boyfriend.

"I thought you wouldn't care for this kind of thing." He shrugged.

"Idiot." Jimin sighed. "Well now you know he does. So propose, just don't steal my thunder and do it tomorrow or something."

Namjoon hugged Jimin with a smile on his face and the couple exited the room.

"So here we are." Hoseok smiled, offering his arm for Jimin to hold on to. "I wish your father was here to do this."

"To be honest I'm relieved it's you." 

Jimin took a hold of Hoseok's arm and let out a long breath.

"Are you ready?" Hoseok asked.

"Mhm." Jimin nodded, somehow now too nervous to speak properly.

They walked out of the room and waited in front of the doors for the music to start.

"Fuck, how can I be so nervous?"

Hoseok chuckled at his friend. "It's your wedding, that's normal."

"I wasn't this nervous just a fe-"

The music started playing before Jimin could finish his sentence. He glanced at Hoseok, earning an encouraging nod.

"Let's go." Jimin smiled and they walked trough the doors.

It felt like everything was going in slow motion, but still somehow sped up.

Jimin looked at their friends and family who were all staring at him, smiling from ear to ear. His gaze moved up to the altar, where Yoongi was waiting for him, the same damn twinkle in his eyes as always.

"I love you." Hoseok whispered quietly as he let Jimin go.

"Love you too, and thanks." Jimin smiled a little.

He stood in his place next to Yoongi, not able to take his eyes off of the man next to him. It was like the time was still again, like somehow everything else stopped but the two of them. He just watched Yoongi break into a smile every now and then as he glanced at Jimin who was gawking at him like a weirdo. Literally before Jimin knew it, it was time for their vows.

They faced eachother and Yoongi immediately grabbed Jimin's hands.

"Beautiful." He spoke. "That's the first thought I had of you."

Jimin felt his cheeks grow hot, Yoongi had done it once again with such a simple sentence.

"I was amazed by your beauty, even if you were covered in cuts and blood, even if your face was swollen to twice it's real size- I still somehow thought you were beautiful."

"Weirdo." Jimin said in a breathy whisper, earning a quiet laugh from the people that had heard his comment.

"I like to think that it was all faith, you walking right there when you did." Yoongi smiled. "Or I wouldn't have asked you to get into my car."

Jimin felt his eyes tear up already.

"You fainted into my arms that night. That was the point I knew I had to take care of you." Yoongi smiled a little. "It's funny really. I was so done for from the second we met."

Jimin chuckled a little as Yoongi reached out and wiped a single tear off of his cheek.

"And that's how it all started. I told you you could stay at my house and luckily you did... I would've probably gone crazy if you left back home." Yoongi said, now his voice a little more serious. "The first time I was gonna kiss you was when you accompanied me to the airport and saw me off. I was craving those lips so much."

Yoongi was staring at Jimin so intensively that Jimin started to feel more flustered by the seconds.

"And then I came back." He smiled. "Oh boy."

No one else could see it, but Yoongi gave Jimin a very lustful look before he turned to look at their friends and family.

"If I really wasn't done for before, now I was." He chuckled. "Seeing Jimin's face healed made my legs weak. I never knew there could be someone so beautiful."

Jimin's face was now stained with tears. He couldn't believe the fact that Yoongi was his, every part of him was his and only his.

"And the rest is history." Yoongi smiled fondly at him. "Here we are."

Jimin couldn't speak. He felt like he would start sobbing like a baby if he did.

"We found eachother." He managed to say quietly. "That's all we need."

Yoongi couldn't hold back anymore, so he grabbed Jimin's face and placed his lips on his.

Everyone cheered at the two, and that was the moment their lives were tied together, forever.