Getaway

Almost three weeks had gone by and the pair had grown closer and closer. Living together, sharing a bed and never leaving eachother's side was something they had gotten used to.

Yoongi stared at Jimin who was sleeping next to him peacefully and smiled. That young man truly was something so beautiful. Everything from his plumb lips to the scars on his body, Yoongi loved it all.

"Why are you staring at me?" Jimin asked, yawning right after.

"You're beautiful." Yoongi said and brushed his hand against Jimin's cheek. "Did you sleep well?"

"Mhm." He nodded, wrapping his arms around Yoongi tightly.

He pulled the older closer to him and snuggled his head into the crook of his neck, inhaling the familiar scent.

"I have something to ask you." Yoongi spoke.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"If I told you that I own a private jet and an island, would you agree to a small getaway?" 

Jimin opened his eyes and tilted his head a little. "What?"

"Like tonight."

"We'd leave tonight?" 

"Yeah."

Jimin looked at Yoongi with wide eyes. "Just how rich are you?"

"A little." Yoongi chuckled. "So are you in?"

"Yeah."

"I think that went well." Yoongi chuckled, holding onto Jimin who felt like his knees were about to give up. "For your first flight it could've been worse." 

"I feel like you're making fun of me." Jimin frowned.

"I'm not. It was cute how you were too scared to open your eyes for the first hour."

"Shut up."

A car pulled up and a man wearing a clean suit stepped out. "Your car, sir."

Yoongi grabbed the keys from him with a small smile on his lips. "Thank you."

He helped Jimin to the passenger seat and got into the driver's seat himself.

"The drive there is pretty short." He informed.

"Okay." Jimin nodded.

He couldn't help but stare at Yoongi. Jimin would have never thought that he would be doing all these things with him. Kissing him and cuddling seemed to be unreal enough and now Yoongi had taken him on a trip to his own island.

"How in the world did I get you?" He whispered softly, causing Yoongi to smile.

"I should be the one asking that question."

"No, I'm serious. How in the world did I manage to have someone like you after that torture?"

Yoongi just grabbed Jimin's hand.

"Your island is beautiful." Jimin complimented, emphasizing the fact that it was Yoongi's island.

"Do you want one too?"

"One what?"

"An island."

Jimin let out a weird noise. "You're going a little overboard."

"How come?" Yoongi asked innocently.

"What use would I have for an entire island?"

The older shrugged. He pulled the car up to the side of his house and turned to look at Jimin.

"What do you want then?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Just tell me anything you want. I want to spoil you."

"I don't want you to spoil me."

Yoongi chuckled lightly. "Just say one thing, please."

"You." Jimin answered casually.

The two stared at eachother's eyes for a long moment.

"You have me already." Yoongi spoke softly. "You have all of me."

"Yoongi, where's our bags?" Jimin asked, looking around their bedroom.

"Downstairs. Why?" He answered.

"I want to change into some shorts."

"Oh, good idea."

Jimin jogged down the stairs and grabbed the few bags they had with them, immediately running back upstairs. He lifted the bag he remembered to hold the shorts and placed it on the bed.

"So what are we gonna do today?" He asked, rummaging trough the clothes.

"I don't know. What do you wanna do?" Yoongi asked with a sweet voice, wrapping his arms around Jimin from behind.

Jimin immediately noticed that the older wasn't wearing a shirt.

"I just wanna spend time with you." He smiled a little.

"Mhm." Yoongi hummed, placing a kiss on Jimin's neck.

Jimin turned around in his arms and kissed Yoongi's lips. "Should we go into the pool?"

"Sure."

The sea was too cold for them to go swimming but the pool was heated.

Jimin placed one more kiss on Yoongi's lips and then started to change into the swimming shorts. Yoongi changed too and soon the two were outside getting into the pool.

"What are we?" Yoongi suddenly asked, making Jimin stop in the middle of going down the stairs into the water.

"I don't know. I've wanted to ask the same question." He smiled a little.

"If I asked you to be my boyfriend, would you say yes?"

Jimin chuckled lightly and nodded, causing the older to smile.

"Well then..." He started. "Will you- Park Jimin, be my one and only boyfriend?"

"Yes, Min Yoongi." Jimin laughed.

The black haired boy dove into the water quickly and swam to the surface right next to Jimin, immediately pulling him down for a deep kiss.

"You're mine." He whispered. "And I'm yours."