Jimin's father

A few days later the boys were back home, feeling refreshed and happier than ever after their little trip.

"I have to go run some errands today." Yoongi informed his boyfriend who was currently playing some game on his phone.

"Okay, what errands?" Jimin asked, not taking his eyes off of his phone.

"I have to buy something."

"What?"

"Why are you asking so many questions?"

"I don't know." Jimin shrugged. "Can I come with you?"

"No." Yoongi answered.

"Why?"

"Because I say so."

Jimin gave Yoongi a rather rude hand gesture and continued tapping away at the screen of his phone.

"I love you too." Yoongi placed a kiss on his cheek and got up.

"Are you leaving already?"

"Mhm."

"Okay well bring your boyfriend something good to eat." Jimin smiled sweetly, finally looking away from his phone at Yoongi.

"What boyfriend?" Yoongi smirked mischievously.

"Come on..."

"Okay okay, I'll bring something good for my boyfriend to eat."

"Thanks."

Jimin grabbed Yoongi's arm and pulled him down for a gentle kiss. The older left the house after, leaving Jimin to play on his phone in peace.

An hour later- Hoseok's name popped up on the screen, interrupting his game.

"What?" Jimin asked crankily.

"Why are you so rude?" Hoseok chuckled. "I just called to tell you that your father's looking for you."

"What?"

"Yeah, he had come to the studio and asked for you when I was out." Hoseok explained. "My students were here."

"What did they tell him?" Jimin asked, getting slightly worried.

"They told him that you hang around Min Yoongi and us."

"Did he ask anything else?"

"Where Yoongi lives... But no one knows that so they couldn't answer."

"Good. Thanks for calling me about this."

"No problem."

They ended the call, Jimin not in the mood to play anymore. He still hadn't told Hoseok and his other friends why he was no longer in good terms with his father, but they knew that something was wrong.

Jimin called Yoongi immediately. If his dad was out and about searching for him, he might run to Yoongi if he's still buying that something he needed to buy. And if his father remembers Yoongi's face from the time they got Jimin's stuff, Jimin feels like things won't end well.

"Hey baby." Yoongi answered.

Even in this situation Jimin couldn't help but smile at the nickname. "Hi."

"So what is it? About the food?"

"No. I was just wondering if you're still buying that thing?"

"Yeah, it's taking a little longer than expected." Yoongi chuckled.

"Hyung, look at that one!" Someone yelled excitedly on Yoongi's end of the phone.

Jimin knew that voice.

"Why are you with Taehyung?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

What would his boyfriend be doing with one of his friends alone? It's not that Jimin doesn't trust Yoongi, he trusts him with everything he has. But the two must be up to something.

"I'm not with Taehyung. Who's Taehyung?" Yoongi spoke, obviously lying.

"You're such a bad liar." Jimin laughed. "Whatever. Just don't do anything stupid."

"What stupid would I do?"

"I don't know. Buy and island or something."

"Ha ha." Yoongi faked a laugh. "I gotta go. I'll see you soon!"

"Okay, bye."

They ended the call and Jimin's worries about his dad were already gone. Now he was just waiting for Yoongi to come home so he could get his food and also interrogate him.

The doorbell rang a few hours later, making Jimin jump. He had been very focused on the tv.

"Coming!" He yelled, pausing the movie before getting up.

The boy headed for the door happily, not at all aware of who the person behind it would be.

The happiness he had felt ever since coming here drained out of his body as soon as he opened the door.

"You." Jimin breathed out, frozen on the spot. "How did you find this place?"

"Yeah, it's your father." The man spoke, a small smile on his lips. "Did you forget me?"

Jimin felt like running back inside, but his legs just didn't let him. It's like he was paralyzed.

Instead, he spoke. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to get you home."

His father was talking in a sweet voice, like nothing had ever happened.

"I am home." Jimin gestured at the house behind him.

"This is your home now?" The man laughed loudly.

His breath smelled like alcohol and the familiar feeling of fear took over Jimin.

"Yeah." He nodded, taking a small step back.

"Your home is with me."

"My home is with Yoongi."

His father seemed to be getting angry now.

"This Min Yoongi I've heard about?"

Jimin nodded, placing his hand on the doorhandle so he could get inside and close the door as fast as he could when the time came.

"Are you guys dating or something?"

Jimin nodded again.

His dad laughed, clearly getting more and more angry. "I thought I made it clear to you, you're not gay!"

"I'm not?" Jimin chuckled.

He was getting angry too. 

"Weird thing. Just a few hours ago I was kissing a guy, my boyfriend before he left to run some errands." He smiled cockily.

Jimin had no idea what got into him. He just didn't feel like taking his father's shit anymore.

"Shut up." His father snapped, taking a step closer. "It's disgusting."

"Mom didn't think so when she was still alive."

Just that one sentence made his father lose it, and now he was raising his arm in the air. He was going to punch Jimin once again.

Jimin was fast and immediately started to get inside, but he was slower than he thought so he just ducked his head down and barely saved his face from the blow.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing to my boyfriend?" Yoongi's voice spoke.