Part 5

Khushi bang with Priya when she was running out of Arnav cabin. Seeing Khushi Red face Peiya guessed that something is surely going between her Arrogant Boss and this Crazy girl if this is true then nothing can be best than this, hopefully Khushi can put some emotion in their Boss stone heart. WELL this is a breaking news which she need to share with Aman but before that lets tease Khushi thought Priya with smirk.

"Khushi tum thik ho" asked Priya hiding her smirk. (Khushi are you okay?)

When Khushi come out from Arnav cabin her heart was beating very fast... and her cheeks was heating due to his closeness... instead of walking she was flying like she got wings, feeling which is developing for Arnav in her heart she had not felt like this even for her SalmanJi. She just wanted to pull Lavanya hair for touching him and kill her for hugging him but it will be wrong as he was also hugging her or who knows this may be his daily routine to hug beautiful girl and don't forget Khushi he had also hugged you yesterday but it was not his fault... in fact she had hugged him.. HEY DEVI MAIYA'... is she only who is thinking about him and that 'LAAD GOVERNER' has no interest in her...is she not beautiful enough... but he only said that she is the most beautiful girl. She was lost in her world and Blushing when she collided with Priya.

"Haaa....Ha ha hum bil..kul bilkul thik hai hume kyaa huua hai ...huu...mm hum to bilkul thik hai" said Khushi stammering. (Yes I'm absolutely fine...what happened to me... I'm fine)

 I'm fine)

"Achha... phir tumhare gaal kyu aise laal hai ... khi tumhe bukhaar to nhi hai" asked Priya touching her forehead. (Really... then why your cheeks are so red... do you have fever)

"Nhi ....Priyaji hum bilku thik ... aur wo kya hai na hume ek machar ne kaat liya hai isi liy gaal laal ho gye hai" said Khushi with big smile as per her its a best excuse. (No Priya I'm fine ...actually some mosquito had bitten my cheek that's why my cheeks had turns red)

"Dono gaal laal ho gye" asked amused Priya. (Both cheeks)

"Haa...whi to wo kya hai na PriyaJi wo machhar itna bada aur khadush tha ki usne kata to ek gaal pe par laal mere dono gaal ho gye" said Khushi with pout in her try to convince Priya. (Yes... exactly... you know Priya that Mosquito was so big and Arrogant that he bite on my own cheek but my both cheek turns red)

"Really?" asked someone from behind.

"Bilkul" said Khushi confidently. (Of course)

"I never knew that you have such deep knowledge about Mosquitoes I mean you not only recognize its gender but also its size and nature... Just WOW... you are so smart" said the same Person from behind.

 you are so smart" said the same Person from behind