Part 13

When Arnav returned back in RM he saw Anjali sleeping on couch with book in her lap. He realized she must've waiting for him but how she come to know that he went out. Shaking his head he went to her side and called her slowly.

"Di... Di... wake up" called Arnav.

"Chhotte, when you come back and where you had gone?" Asked Anjali.

"I had something important to handle but you tell me why are sleeping here?" He question back.

"Oh I was just reading this book and didn't realised when I slept" said Anjali.

Arnav knew his Sister is lying. She was waiting for him to come back home like always. Its wrong to say is just his elder Sister in fact she is like mother to him. Sitting beside her on couch he held her hand in his and started.

"Stop lying Di, I knew you were waiting for me. Di, till when you will keep doing this? Just because you call me Chhotte, it doesn't mean I'm actually small baby. I'm grown up man Di, I can handle myself. You just concentrate on your health you have 2 more person to take care especially your Son. I don't want them to feel neglected due to me" said Arnav and hearing his words Anjali slapped him lightly.

"Chhotte never say that again. I may have 2 more people to care but it doesn't mean I have to stop taking care of you, worrying about you. You may be my brother for world Chhotte but for me you are Elder Son, My Son. Don't you dare to isolate yourself from me." Said Anjali with serious face and seeing tears in his eyes she hugged him.

"Waise Chhotte if you don't want me to wait for you like this then why don't you bring someone who can do this duty for me a d most importantly can take your and this house responsibility from my head so I can relax." Said Anjali with smirk.

"Di if you want more servants then you didn't need to ask me. You can appoint as many as you want. Let me call Aman he will send few people in morning and you can decide whom to keep" said Arnav and coming out of hug he fetched his phone and was about  to dial Aman when Anjali snatches his phone from him.

"What The..." said Arnav.

"How can you be so dumb Chhotte. I was talking about person whom I can trust with you and this house. You really think I can trust a servant with your and this family responsibility.  I was talking about your marriage, about your wife. Now please don't tell me you need Aman to find bride for you. Sometimes I really doubt your brain." Said Anjali.

Hearing about his marriage Arnav realised that he hadn't yet talked his family about Khushi. If he wants his family come with him to Khushi house so he needs to convince them first.

"Di... I..." before he could even start talking Anjali cuts him out.

"Now please don't start your rant again... I already know what you feel about marriage and commitment but Chhotte someday you have to change your view and waiting for that day" said Anjali.

"Then your wait is over now... I'm ready for marriage" said Arnav with small smile on his lips.

Hearing this Anjali touched her ears and then slap her cheek.

"Chhotte are you really sitting here or I'm dreaming." Asked Anjali with confused face.

"Di... stop teasing me" said Arnav.

"I'm not teasing you. It just that I heard something which I'm sure you can never say" said Anjali.

"Di... stop your overacting or I'm leaving" said Arnav with fake anger.

"Okay... Okay... I'm sorry... I'll not tease you anymore... so tell me Chhotte are you really saying yes for marriage." Asked Anjali with big smile he just nodded his head.