Part 10

(Khushi's Look)

(Khushi's Look)

Arnav gasped seeing Khushi in a marriage where he had come with his family. He forgot breathing seeing her looking so ravishing in blue lehenga. Millionsof emotion were running inside him and the most dominant one was the feeling to hug her, take her in his arms and never let her go. He came here due to his Sister and Nani emotional blackmailed and all the way he made them how wrong they were in forcing him but now he knew why it says that we should always listen to our elders, they know our good better than us. They were here from the groom side, his Nani and other were sitting with them when Rohan went to get ice cream for himself. His Di started getting worried when Rohan didn't come back even after 10 minutes. Knowing how naughty he can be they started searching for him. Walking around the banquet he comes to other side were few guests mostly ladies were sitting. He about to go back to his family when he heard his Nephew voice arguing with some lady. He marched to him while controlling his anger which he is feeling for that stupid boy. Reaching to them he called Rohan.

"Khushi !!!" said Arnav with feeling like he is tasting her name on his lips.

"Arn... Arnavji" said Khushi with a broken voice. The only thing he started hating after Khushi is her tears. Moving ahead he was about to console her when Rohan held his hand.

"Mamu, she is Mami right?" asked Rohan pulling his hand.

'Mami... his wife... Ohh it's sounds like music to his ear' Thought Arnav with smile

"Yeah," said Arnav giving Buaji 440 volt shot.

"Kaa... Ei ka bakwaas karat ho tum" said Buaji glaring Arnav.  (What... What the hell are you saying)

"No... No ... I mean to say No... Rohan, she is not your Mami" said Arnav.

"But Mamu... Mom said that she is my Mami" questioned, Rohan.

'Di... it's all her doing... No its not hee that Idiot Aman mistake. First thing I'll do tomorrow is firing him from AR, that Rascal forwarded his and Khushi dancing video to Di and after that his Di had made a mission of teasing him with Khushi name. She has started calling Khushi as Bhabhi and like ideal Son her miniature Rohan started calling Mami' murmur Arnav.

"She was joking Rohan and you took it seriously" said Arnav showing his eyes to Rohan.

"Nand Kishore, bahute ziddi bache ho tum... Keh diya a ki Khushi tumri Mami nahi hai to maan kahe nhi let ho" said Buaji. (Oh god you are a stubborn kid... Why are not accepting that she is not your aunt)

"Okay" said Rohan looking down. Khushi a felt bad for the kid.

"We should leave now... Bye Khushi" said Arnav and holding Rohan hand he was about to go when Buaji called him.