A City of Sleeping Hearts

It was almost impossible but Harry was awed of how Bella did it.

She just fooled your PPO! He thought in absolute shock as he sat in her passenger seat while she drove. A music unfamiliar to him played on her stereo. "Is that rock?" he asked referring to the song playing.

Bella sent him a glance and nodded, "Yeah. A friend of mine recommended that band and I liked it."

"I took you as a 'classical music' type of person." He commented reading the artist Urbandub, it read and took mental notes of it. He liked the song, he might as well check it out.

"Because I'm a doctor?" Bella asked as she turned to a drive thru. "What do you want from here?"

Harry looked at the doctor awed. She's a doctor and she eats McDonalds. Every doctor that he knew had preached him about how McDonalds can be bad for your health. "A Quarter Pounder. Large fries." He said and he pulled the hoodie over his head while Bella made the order.

After they ordered, Bella drove off and parked in a spot near Kensington Gardens. She didn't bother worrying about being seen since her car is heavily tinted. "I'm really hungry." She commented digging onto her food- not really caring if a prince is beside her. "So, really, why did you wait for me?"

Prince Harry took a bite off his burger suddenly realizing how hungry he is. "Should I be honest?" he asked back and Bella shrugged back at him. "I honestly don't know. I was fascinated by you."

"Fascinated?"

"Yeah. I don't know. There's this pull that says you'd make a good.. friend." He said, the last part coming out slowly as if he was unsure of the word. "You? Why are you driving around with me?"

"Well, for one, you treated me dinner."

"McDonalds is not actually dinner."

Bella pursed her lips in thought, "Well, restaurants are closed so I'd take what I can get." She commented before sending Prince Harry a smile. "And you made an effort of waiting for me. It would be bad if I send you off." She continued shrugging.

"So this is like a pity dinner?" Harry asked slightly choking on his drink and Bella laughed- her laughter is like music to his ears. He smiled at the sound.

Bella shook her head. "You make it sound like I gave you pity sex."

Well.. Harry's mind trailed off and Harry tried his best to keep his eyes at her face and not go down to her breast. They remained in the car for a while longer, eating in silence. Both are trying to figure out why they are drawn to each other. For Harry, he thinks and hypothesized that this may be just another infatuation of his but he wouldn't give this much effort if it is- he never gave this much effort for someone he didn't like much or just wanted to bed. For Bella, she's at a loss, she's never good with men.

"So.." Bella started after a few minutes of silence. "Should I drive you home?"

Harry turned to look at her. "No."

"You're going to walk?" Bella asked astounded.

"No. I want to come home with you."

Whipping to look at him in shock, Bella looked at Harry as if he was acting weird. As to which, he is. "Come home with me?" she asked again.

"Sure." Harry said cheerily and Bella's eye widened. "I'm not going to, you know, take advantage of you." He defended himself when he saw the look Bella is giving him. "I just don't want to come home."

"Do you even know where I live?" Bella asked him.

"No."

She narrowed her eyes at him. She may not be good with men, but she does know when one lies. "You lie."