She Keeps Me Warm

It is a comfortable place. As Bella came to her conscious, she remembered where she fell asleep and her eyes shot open to see Harry's face right in front of hers- her arm is wrapped around his waist while he had his arm under her head and his other arm on her waist as well.

She smiled.

Under the moonlight, she can still see features of his face. Her heart skipped a beat as her hand traced the contours of his face softly; his eyebrows, his nose, his lips. It is then that her heart started thudding inside her chest. She would be lying if she say that she doesn't like Harry. In fact, the more she stays near him, the more she feels attracted towards him. Slowly, she pulled her hand off his lips. Don't be stupid, Bella. He has a girlfriend.

For a few more minutes, she stayed still, staring at him until she finally looked at her watch and saw that it's already 6:30 in the evening. She bit her bottom lip trying to figure out how to untangle Harry from her without waking him up.

"Where have you been? I've been looking for you for ages- I almost alerted the officials!" Mike whispered when Bella reached her quarters to change into a less wrinkled clothes. "I'll wait for you. We should go to dinner together."

Harry woke up in a jolt when he felt that the spot beside him is empty. Wait, was that a dream? He asked himself but when he looked towards his table and saw the two food containers, he thought It wasn't. His eyes went towards the clock just behind the containers and saw that it's 6:45 in the evening. He sat up from his bed- his mind replaying the moment when Bella wrapped her arms around his waist. What is that about? He asked himself with a satisfied smile on his face as he pulled a shirt above his head. You reckon she likes me as well?

The prince made his way towards the dining hall with a huge smile on his face. Bella cuddled me. That ought to mean something. He thought cheerfully stepping inside the dining hall and then his smile is wiped off of his face when he saw Bella sitting beside Doctor Mike laughing. So she goes to him after me? Prince Harry frowned and made his way towards Prince Seeiso.

He sat there during dinner watching Bella and Doctor Mike. They might be just friends. His conscious consoled but still, he couldn't shake off the feeling of jealousy especially when Bella placed a hand on Mike's arm from laughing too much. Ok. Why are you so affected? You have Meghan. You should just fix things with Meghan.

But it didn't soothe Harry. In fact, it made him more agitated. He couldn't understand himself. The internal battle he has whenever he's with Meghan or Bella is absolutely infuriating. Lately, whenever he's with Meghan, he couldn't stop thinking about Bella and thinking whether Bella is alright or not. When he is with Bella, his mind nudges him about Meghan and he feels guilty for being too close with Bella. But, once he sees Bella with Mike, all logic goes out the door and all he can think about is the jealousy he feels and the disappointment that Bella is actually talking to another man- or be close with another man. It might just be infatuation with Bella, you know. She's good looking. Good face, good body. Intellectual. Has a vision. Charitable. A perfect woman. Never married. His mind ranted out and his eyes travelled towards Bella again and she caught him- she smiled. She's marriage material and you know that. We may live in a modern society but it still matters for you to marry a woman who's never married.

Harry shook his head. Meghan is perfect too though. Wild to an extent and driven. His mind then said in contrast. And smart too. Who would have thought that she would notice your profound interest towards the doctor? And that's what they fought about.

"You invited the doctor here?" Meghan asked aghast at her boyfriend. "Without telling me?"

Prince Harry tried his best to not roll his eyes at his overreacting girlfriend. "For a medical mission." He nodded slowly as if there's nothing wrong with what he is doing. Well, technically, there is nothing wrong with what he has done. "She wants to help women from third world countries- so why shouldn't I give her an opportunity?"