Good Morning Bones

"Security had already rid of the press." Prince Seeiso assured while him and Prince Harry talked inside his office.

Prince Harry started talking about further developments needed to be done to Sentebale when they were cut off by one of the nurses from the clinic knocking on the door. "Ah, dear Bona." Prince Seeiso greeted with a smile but it is quickly wiped off his face when he took a read on Bona's expression. "What is it?"

Bona, the nurse, came in the room giving Prince Harry a brief curtsy. "Something happened in the clinic."

"What is it?" Prince Seeiso repeated wanting the nurse to be more precise.

The nurse gave out a huge breath, "Doctor Isabella fainted- doctor Mike is currently trying to do CPR."

It's not because of his duty- or his need to protect everyone around him but Harry bolted out of the office before the nurse can continue. He ran. He ran as fast as he could bumping on a few people and almost tripping on a step- he couldn't care less if there are still photographers lurking around. He needed to get to her. When he reached the clinic, one of the nurses quickly pointed to where Bella is without question. He came inside one of the make-shift rooms and saw Bella sitting on the gurney popping pills inside her mouth before accepting the water Mike is holding out for her. He can hear Doctor Mike whisper and asking repeatedly if Bella is feeling better or if anything still hurting.

Silently, he studied her. Bella's hand shook as she took a drink from the bottle while the other one rested on top of her chest clutching her white shirt tightly. Her face is unusually pale- sickly pale. And for a while, he wondered if he had missed something about her.

Mike noticed Harry by the door, "Your Royal Highness." He greeted and walked over to the prince.

"What happened?" Prince Harry asked wanting so much to go near Bella and hug her.

Noticing the look Harry is giving Bella, Mike gave the prince a smile and lied, "She was just stressed out. She was hounded by the press on the way here."

And still, Harry tried to catch Bella's eye to no avail. He wanted to hear her talk but all he could see coming out of her mouth are shallow breaths. Something is wrong. He thought before passing by Mike and making his way towards Bella. "Are you alright?" he asked her directly and she couldn't look at him when she nodded- she couldn't even utter a 'yes'.

"I believe it would be best if we give her space." Mike said from behind Harry.

Prince Harry made his way back towards the main headquarters slowly- his mind in a havoc. It's not typical Bella to act like that- he had never seen Bella look that sickly pale- or it's not normal for a person who just fainted due to stress to act like her heart is hurting inside her chest. And inside his head, he raked upon memories he has with Bella trying to find a possible explanation until he started remembering her oddities.

Suddenly, memories flooded his mind. He remembered how he noticed her sit on a rock catching her breath when they climbed up the mountains on her first time in Sentebale then into the time when she suddenly halted from running in Thailand- her breath catching up to her throat and then her telling him that she hadn't done her cardio in a while. But the most recent memory he had is the pills on her table.

She's sick? He thought stopping in the middle of a hallway inside the headquarters. No. She can't be. But still, no matter how hard he denies it, he couldn't shake the thought off. He quickly went back to his own bedroom and grabbed his phone from the top of his dresser and dialing Troy's number.

"Your Royal Highness?" Troy answered from the other end of the line.

"I need you to do something for me." Harry told Troy straightaway and he didn't let his secretary say anything else before saying, "I need you to look at Bella's medical file for me."